Big, Bigger and Biggest skits

mikebennidict

Reaction score
here's one i thought was good. the man plants 3 seeds. and the biggest tree grows under him. you it looks like whoever did that 1 might have been the same person who did those animated openings or the early shows.

ssetta

Reaction score
There was another one that was shown on #1316 of Sesame Street Unpaved. It was with 3 pink elephants, and this synthesizer music would play as they were trembling the ground, and the words "big, bigger, and biggest" would appear underneath.

There was another one with a little boy riding a tricycle, and it was about big, bigger, and biggest bikes. The "big" bike was a girl riding a bicycle just slightly bigger than his. And the "bigger" one was a bigger kid riding a regular 2-wheeler, and the "Biggest" one was like a stretch-limo bike (if you know what I mean, and it had about 4 people riding on it.

I also remember one where a girl goes into 3 different closets to find a pair of shoes. The first pair is too big, the second pair is bigger, and the third pair is BIGGEST, and they were HUGE!

Klonoa

Reaction score
One I remember had these three muscle guys and each one had bigger muscles.

Another one I remember had an assortment of critters arguing over who is big and whatnot. I think it's a fairly popular cartoon skit. It had two birds making their legs longer and longer "I'm bigger, no I'm bigger" until finally one of them just puffs out and says "I'm biggest." Also an elephant that says "I'm big" then a mouse comes along and scares the elephant and then says, "I'm small...b-but he's big!" Then a giant gorilla Donkey Kong thing walks into the background, turns around and says, "I AM BIG!" and falls off the edge.

--Klonoa

mikebennidict

Reaction score
are you sure you don't mean 3 women showing their muscles? it's the 1 were the 3rd women topples over.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Well it could very well have been. My memory is not that great.

--Klonoa

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
big bigger biggest

Then there's the muppet skit with three monsters- Richard Hunt is the orange one (BIG!) Jerry Nelson is green (BIGGER!!) and Frank Oz as the cute little pink guy who grows to mammoth proportions and shouts in his Cookie Monster voice loud enough to blow out your tv speakers (BIGGEST!!!!!!!) as the other two split. Then the pink one looks at us and smirks real happily.
Scared the pants off of a lot of us. :eek:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I mostly remember big & little.A skit with Big Bird & a little girl.He said she'll be big & he'll be little.He shrunk down,and said,"No,I'm still big." She said,"I got an idea,I'll be little & you be big." And Big Bird exclaimed,"Oh!"

Like I posted in another thread,I remember this monster(I think it was orange or red with Jim's voice).He said,'Small' (because he started out small) & he grew bigger and bigger.I think at the end he either said,"Now I'm big!" or something to that affect.If anyone knows this character please let me know.He was also in the song C...is for Cookie.

Xerus

Reaction score
I remember a funny skit where Gordon, Mr. Hooper, Susan, and another SS adult,(can't remember who) were pirates. Gordon, who was the pirate captain, demanded the big treasure chest brought in. But only a small chest was brought and Gordon complained there were only diamonds and rubbies in it. So they brought in a big chest filled with gold coins. Gordon complained he wanted the bigger chest. So they brought in a bigger chest filled with jewelry. Then Gordon demanded he wanted the biggest chest they got. So they brought the last chest in and they were all delighted when they saw the treasure inside it. Rubber Duckies!