Big Bird's Voice

wockawocka

Reaction score
What happened to Big Bird's voice on Journey to Ernie? Ernie sounds normal, and Big Bird sounds normal is other skits. Can anyone answer this for me?

scarecroe

Reaction score
Carroll Spinney's understudy, Matt Vogel, regularly performs Big Bird in the Journey to Ernie segments and Carroll does Big Bird everywhere else.

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
why do you repaeat yourself? not to be nosy but in a lot of threads, you repeat yourself by quoting yourself

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think that sometimes a member can double click the submit button by mistake. I have sometimes hit the back and forward buttons and posted the same thing twice and later deleted it. I'm sure it's not intentional.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I think that sometimes a member can double click the submit button by mistake. I have sometimes hit the back and forward buttons and posted the same thing twice and later deleted it. I'm sure it's not intentional.
What are you talking about?

Originally posted by frogboy4
What are you talking about

:wink:

wockawocka

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! It's just weird though, they like sound totally different. Ah well!