Big changes for Season 36

Drtooth

Reaction score
I cannot believe I actually fooled you people. I thought you knew that by me not posting an actual press release, you'd know it was a joke.

I guess I should have included the Janet Jackson joke I had in my original draft!

But then again... since I included Jamie Kennedy as a guest star, be THANKFUL it's a joke!

Sorry guys! :halo:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh... and Phil? If you can move this to the fun and games section and put "April Fools" in front of the title, we can clear up confusion later.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Sorry guys! :halo:
You needn't be sorry of anything, Drtooth. I thought it was a great piece of fan-fiction and a fine job of April Fooling, which was more than appropriate to do on a day like yesterday. I applaud you.

Come on, everyone applaud this guy! He really knows his Sesame stuff! :smile: :stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy:

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
You know the idea about Don Music being brought back and banging his fists on piano instead of his head is a very good idea and I think the Sesame Street writers should consider that. Also the idea of having different charachters look for Ernie and JTE, instead of just Big Bird all the time is also a great idea. Drtooth may have played an awful joke on us, but he did come up with some excellent ideas.

Ryan

Reaction score
It was pretty obvious this was fake, guys.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Drtooth u should write this in a letter and send it to SS.

Ryan

Reaction score
Workshop or any other company is not allowed to take any outside consideration for productions.

ssetta

Reaction score
Actually, I do agree that those are great ideas. But I believed them at first, and I got upset when I found out that it was just an April Fool joke.

FragglettesMom

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Wow. That really hurt. I didn't even see the bottom in the first place. Listen, there are some April Fool jokes that are not very funny at all, and this is one of them. You don't mess with Sesame Street.
I agree, don"t mess with Sesame.