Bill the Bubble Guy appreciation thread

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hello everybody.
I just thought I'd try to start getting to talk more with all you guys by asking if any of you like Bill the Bubble Guy as much as I do.
I thought he was an extremely imaginative new character and very clever the way he was rigged up to blow bubbles out of the top of his head.
He was very funny but he only seemed to ever be used on Muppets Tonight.
I think it's a shame because he was so unique and a bundle of laughs.
But still do any of you agree with me about him being so cool?
Please let me know.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I know that there are a lot of fans who dislike Bill, but I really like him. He is one of my favorite characters from Muppets Tonight. It would have been nice if he got to be made as an action figure, though there are other characters who i would have rather had. I sure hope he get's to appear in the next major muppet production.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you Minor Muppetz. You're a real pal.
Incidentally have you noticed yet my answer to your question about Scooter singing "There's a new sound"?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Thank you Minor Muppetz. You're a real pal.
Incidentally have you noticed yet my answer to your question about Scooter singing "There's a new sound"?
Yes I have.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Um, Bill is awesome. I mean, if I could blow bubbles out of my head, I would announce it all the time too!!!

flyingpenguin

Reaction score
I'm not gonna make any friends here, but I gotta say that Bill the Bubble guy is 1 of 2 muppets I can't stand (the other one if Van Neuter), I find Bill weird (and not in the good "muppety" way), as well he's a horrible design!

Yuck!!!

Having said that, to each his own.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:sympathy: You don't have to consider yourself my enemy flyingpenguin.
We can disagree about my favourite character and still be forum friends.:halo:
It's great to meet you.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I don't like him either but don't think his design is bad...I happen to like his colors allot...:flirt:
I think allot of people have an issue with the more effeminate characters from muppets tonight...I'm not going to out and say the reasons though...if that's the cause I'm sure you can guess what I'm talking about..:grouchy: and I think it's just wrong to dislike a character for being a certain way.:cry:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hello to you also TheJimHensonHour.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.