Boardinghouse or apartment building?

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
Which do you prefer the muppets all living together in the boardinghouse from MFS or living in the apartment building in LTS?

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
As much as I love the fact that they filmed in Wilmington for MFS, I can't help but wonder, what were they doing in NC? Wouldn't it make more since for them to be in the city?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Boardinghouse all the way! Just because it calls for more muppets in the same place at the same time.

Xerus

Reaction score
I preferred the boarding house better. That would've been a neat idea for a new Muppet series.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I kind of like the apartment building actually, I really couldn't say why, but it something new and different. Maybe because they all have their own "space" but are still together?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think I like bot of them and think that they both work for different reasons. I like them all cramped together. That really gives a muppet feel to it. But at the same time I really like the idea of them living in an apartment and think that it worlds well. It's like there all neighbors to each other.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I can't help wondering whether they live in the apartment building during filming of the show and winter and things like that, and head out to the Boarding House for the summer and holidays.

Personally, I love the apartment building idea best.

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
I can't help wondering whether they live in the apartment building during filming of the show and winter and things like that, and head out to the Boarding House for the summer and holidays.

Personally, I love the apartment building idea best.
You may have something there, remember what S&W said about always getting stuck living next door to them?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really like the idea of a boarding house, myself... I mean, the Muppets all living in a crowded house, huddled together... it really brings the feeling of that old, broken down theater they work at.\

Of course, I would like the idea of an apartment complex that comes out just the same way. I think that the LTS apartment house isn't quite what they would belong in... I could see a combination of the 2... a broken down apartment building with all the rooms bustling with noise and being over crowded.