Bob Appreciation Thread

mr3urious

Reaction score
I'm surprised how good Bob looks for being 77 years old as of now! Working on SS must do wonders for your age! :smile:

StreetScenes

Reaction score
Bob is my hero! :super::flirt::smile: on Sesame Street and off. he's such a sweetheart & he's got a gorgeous voice. of course, a great performer needs more than vocal skill to make a song memorable, but whatever it is, Bob's got it. like if you watch him sing Boy From Indiana or Good Morning Starshine, there's just something in how he interprets the music that makes it sound so sincere and comforting--he's just so good at communicating through music.

and he's been doing such great things outside of Sesame Street, from his wonderful kids' albums, to music curriculum development & advocacy, to charity work:

here's Bob leading kids in Sing at the Show of Hearts telethon in Vancouver in February

and if you haven't checked out his youtube channel, there's a video of him singing Your Face (from Sing Me a Story) and one of him singing songs from his baby & toddler albums, with what look to be his own daughters & grandchildren. it's so adorable, it just melts your heart.