Boomerang Fish

C'irdan

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I started a new little site o' fun called Boomerang Fish. It isn't much yet but I hope it will make up for the graphically challenged tough pigs and the opinion-challenged Muppet Central. Plus it'll have a fan art section and a photo gallery. Those shouldn't be hard so I'll promise ya that. Anywho, it's on geocities so you'll see every update I make right away. It's going to be a lot of fun so check it out and I'll let you know when there's some stuff there!

www.geocities.com/bucketsoffish

C'irdan

C'irdan

Reaction score
Boomerang Fish is SO LONELY!

Ok...just to let you know....

Boomerang Fish now has a working Links section, a page on my other interests-Yoda, LOTR,The Neverhood, and MYST, a new archive section that is completely empty (can't do anything about it for now! :big_grin:) and a FORUM! yes a forum...with one message by me. Well it just so happens that that tiny little message is feelin' down today...and ya know why? because he's got no one to play with! :frown: Boy don'tcha just wish you could post next to him and make him feel better? Well guess what? You can! go to www.geocities.com/bucketsoffish and click on "forum"! And if you don't...THE SQUIRRELL GETS IT! :wink:

C'irdan

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
OMG - the fish are so cool. LOL

I must admit I spent more time make the fish fly around the screen then I did checking out the rest of the site. But it looks really cool!!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by C'irdan
Plus it'll have a fan art section and a photo gallery.
Are you accepting submissions for your fan art archive? Maybe, I'll E-mail you some stuff I made (Including a christmas Swedish Chef, a Halloween Muppet Labs, and a picture of Statler and Waldorf... If I can find it...

C'irdan

Reaction score
fan art

That'd be fantastic Dr.Tooth! That's exactly what the gallery's for, and the more art, the merrier! I'd love it if you'd send me some pics. I'm going to add my email to the site tonight*bangs head* I can't believe I didn't think of that!

BTW, thanks Amy! I spent a long time editing a photo of a bunch of fish and then rotated them so that when they trail around they look like they flop in the air. I was in a really good mood for the rest of the day, and I appreciate the feedback.

C'irdan:big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just sent you an e-mail with a Swedish Chef Christmas card attatched...

I'm going to post it on this and the palisades board too.

C'irdan

Reaction score
muppet pics

Thanks a lot! I'm pondering whether I'll need muppet pics or not...you see I had this really great but hard idea to have all these different character pics as buttons for all the different pages...but that was just too hard and content is more important right now...I think that in a while ( a couple months maybe) I'll redo the graphics on the site. :smile:

Ryan

Reaction score
I can definitley do that for ya. Email me if you're interested.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
C'irdan

Great stuff. Hope to see more articles up in the future! I must have played with that fish thing for 5 minutes! :smile:

BTW - you list MC as having no opinions. We have many fan written articles, reviews and editorials and a forum to express opinions. Anyone can submit an idea/article by going to: http://www.muppetcentral.com/articles/submit.shtml

Just wanted to clear that up. King of shocked me to see that. LOL! We are also working on several other projects at the moment.

Love your site. It's about time Lew got his own website!