1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Boomerang Fish

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by C'irdan, Dec 14, 2002.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Re: site

That's what people try to keep telling me...hey, someone's gotta tell it like it is! hehe
  2. C'irdan

C'irdan New Member

link and stuff

Thanks Jamie. I'll ask phillip. I need to get around to reading the ode to rowlf stuff! :) So busy.
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I know this is kind of late, but I have a couple more pictures like that one I sent (I drew the chef), and I'll give'em to ya when I come back next week..... If I can find them...
  4. C'irdan

C'irdan New Member

pics

thanks dr. tooth! That's great. Speaking of fan art you guys, I just finished an edited LOTR photo with all the characters as muppets and it's pretty sweet. It goes along with the cast list...that is if anyone reads my site anyways. ;) It'll be up in a couple days. Right after I get past finals week. :mad:
  5. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

C'irdan,

Your site was added to our links page yesterday. Really like your "Lord of the Rings" parody.