Boy, is This Forum Active Today, or What?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ya know, I find it terribly ammusing that I can randomly come in here and throw a penguin, and it doesn't even phase you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Prawnie, you've thrown some many gosh-darn penguins around here, people don't even notice them anymore... unless they actually get hit with one, THEN they notice, but other than that because you throw so many penguins and for so long to people are so used to it that they don't even pay attention to the fact that there are these black and white flightless birds flying over their head, though sometimes on occasion they will end up hitting someone usually in the back of the head, then that's when they start to pay attention, but other than that, they don't, and furthurmore...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now how many times have I told ya, y'see, never to interrupt me when I'm doin' the show?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh wow, there's so much activity going on right now... and most of it is simply pointless; much like this post I just made.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I guess you have to take into consideration that's it's Friday night, and on Friday nights, most people tend to get a little crazy after a hectic week of work (or even in some cases, school).

Teheheman

Reaction score
I am someone other than myself but I hope that I am half as good today as my friend here is tomorrow.

Daniel