Boy, is This Forum Active Today, or What?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, these days it's not usually very active unless something important is going on, like when a new Muppet show or movie comes out. We're in another dry spell, so it's gonna be pretty quiet for a while. Those ask threads that different members started a week or two ago were pretty popular, but the craze mostly died down after just two days.
Has this forum been in dry spells before by the way?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Has this forum been in dry spells before by the way?
This forum has more or less been one huge dry spell the whole time i've been here, except, of course, when The Muppets was still on the air. And from what I can tell, it's been that way since at least 2012. Although, some times are worse than others.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So how come there are only like 8 people online on this forum right now? It just seems to me that this forum is nothing but dead.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Because sadly some of us have jobs and things that keep us off the forum throughout the day.
Oh right, that.:embarrassed: What you're saying is people have other lives outside of forum life and that's why there's hardly anybody on here. Because of their jobs and other things.

I really need to understand, have a sense of understanding, deal with the fact, and come to terms about what you just said which are all things I should work on.:sigh:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I still don't get why this forum is still continuing to be always dead.

No wonder why I am leaving this forum in just a few days from now.

And I can't wait to either.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
*bump*

Since there's no "Boy, Is this Forum Dead Today?" thread (did there used to be one?, I've seen posts reference it, but I can't seem to find it. :search: :confused:), I'm going to use this thread:

THIS FORUM IS DEAD TODAY.

There, I said it.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
People sleep in, go to school, work, and have lives outside of this site, which is why it’s dead right now.

But later on in the day, it will be a bit more active at certain times.

Last edited: