Brandy and Mr.Whiskers

CBPuppets

Reaction score
According To Tv.Com You can Now Watch Brandy And Mr.Whiskers Episodes at Disneychannel.com.

On that note ''Was once Ernie'' What Episode did you Write?

CBPuppets

Reaction score
WOW! That is Like My Favorite Episode of All Time. My other Favorites was ''Pop Goes The Jungle", "Flim Flam Fever", "Less Then Hero", And "Cyranosaurus Rex".

Speaking of Which have you noticed that they haven't Shown the "Big Girls Don't Body Slam" Episode or the "Rip Van Whiskers" Episode yet.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I also like "Sandy and Mr.Frisky" too. BTW Did you know about watching Episodes on DisneyChannel.com?

CBPuppets

Reaction score
You Know I have seen the new episodes of Brandy & Mr.Whiskers and They were really funny LOL! My Future Show Inside the Cube was The Inspiration of this show. Heck they are as Funny as Ernie and Bert. Which Reminds me Do you think they'l Have new Episodes aired, and will they have episodes on DVD?

aaronmojo

Reaction score
Wow, a friend of mine (who is a 27 year old grown, married man) has a weird crush on Brandy.

Should I not have admitted that on a message board in front of everyone?

Oh well!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
That is Wierd but that Doesn't quite Answer My Question For Crying Out Loud!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Oh Yes Bad News According to Wikipedia The Show is Being Cancelled Due to Limited Popularity. That's Not Right, I Say Watch more, Write more fan letters or E-Mails, Just Please keep them From Cancelling Brandy & Mr.Whiskers.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Oh my mistake, I didn't find anything about the show Being Cancelled. Sorry, But Seriously do you guys have a favorite quote from Varoius Episodes?