Brian Henson update on JHC's theatrical sequels

Tim

Reaction score
"Dark Crystal II", "Labrynth II", "Muppet Show II", Fraggles II"..Didn't Mr. Henson used to have ORIGINAL ideas?

Oh, I forgot-this is BRIAN and not Jim we're discussing.

Now it makes sence..

Can't wait for "Jack & The Beanstalk II"

muppetperson

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
I think that I got that one at a thrift store a few weeks ago. There was another one too.
Thanks for your input, Muppet Matt and GelfingWaldo.Can you let me know the manufactuer? Is it Saban(spelling?).

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
muppetperson said:
Thanks for your input, Muppet Matt and GelfingWaldo.Can you let me know the manufactuer? Is it Saban(spelling?).
I think the tag says "Nanco". I'm not sure though because it is pretty small print.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Thanks for your help GelflingWaldo! But now I'm confused: is the sequeal coming out late or early 2007? Also is there any kind of preview of the art for the manga or anmie series? One more thing, do you have any connections to JHC or Brian Froud? If so tell them I'm on my hands and knees, begging them for just one more movie picture.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
it would be really cool if they made the Labyrinth into a tv series just my 2 cents.

angelforlife

Reaction score
Tim said:
"Dark Crystal II", "Labrynth II", "Muppet Show II", Fraggles II"..Didn't Mr. Henson used to have ORIGINAL ideas?

Oh, I forgot-this is BRIAN and not Jim we're discussing.

Now it makes sence..

Can't wait for "Jack & The Beanstalk II"

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Honestly, I don't think a sequel should be done. Why ruin a good thing? -If- it were done it should be done the proper way, involving all the remaining minds it took to create it - Jones, Froud, and Bowie. Even then if you read some of the texts containing any Labyrinth information there's some contrasting views from all parties that were involved so without Jim Henson who really had it together, I don't think the same world can be created well.

MrsWembly

Reaction score
Maybe they have plans to release Labyrinth in 3D into theatres....like they are doing with A Nightmare Before Christmas. Just a thought. :confused:

Marky

Reaction score
angelforlife said:
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Honestly, I don't think a sequel should be done. Why ruin a good thing? -If- it were done it should be done the proper way, involving all the remaining minds it took to create it - Jones, Froud, and Bowie. Even then if you read some of the texts containing any Labyrinth information there's some contrasting views from all parties that were involved so without Jim Henson who really had it together, I don't think the same world can be created well.

...for Labrynth, don't forget a key creator. THough he's a little busy these days what with Indy IV & 2 Star Wars tv shows.

Why doesn't the MHC take a productive cue from Lucasfilm? Or Brian Henson for that matter! lol!