Build A Bear Style Fozzie in WDW Downtown Disney

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
So my sister lives in Florida and is on the lookout for all Muppet updates at the Disney Parks...she has been telling be over time about all these new shirts and toys coming out but last night told me of a new section in one of the stores that has a Fozzie Build a Bear like toy...the picture doesnt really do it justice but im heading down in August so ill be sure to take alot of pics

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------------------
Maaaan...wish I still lived in FL. Okay, no, I don't; it's become far too crowded. But I miss sciaccata, and Alessi's bakery, and real Cuban sandwiches...and being able to get a state-resident dicsount at Disney!

Wonder if they'd have a Newsie-ish whatnot to build on demand?
--------------------------------

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Build-A-Fozzie-Bear? Great concept.

Wonder if Build-A-Bear Workshop would do such a promotional tie-in?

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Build-A-Fozzie-Bear? Great concept.

Wonder if Build-A-Bear Workshop would do such a promotional tie-in?
yes and no, build a bear has exclusive characters in almost every major city and state...i know in puerto rico theres the exclusive coqui plush and here in boston we have the Walle the red sox monster

so it could be disneys exclusive for the moment where you can only get it at the parks

Walter

Reaction score
I was at DTD last week and they still have these.. they also had a posable Kermit, a mini book by Jim Henson, and mini plushes of Gonzo, Piggy, Animal, and Beaker.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
build a fozzie looks nice good to see disney feleshing out the muppets early first vinylmation and now this i bet statler and waldorf can't bear it get bear wocka wocka i wonder if they will do any other characters like build a kermit

Walter

Reaction score
@rowlfy662
I don't think it's a build a bear type of toy in that sense... I am 99% sure they are just on the shelf as the picture depicts. There is a Kermit there as well that is in scale with fozzie though..