Build A Bear Style Fozzie in WDW Downtown Disney

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Im going in 2 weeks so ill take some better pics of every little Muppet thing they let me...my sister recently told me they just put out a 300$ Kermit

Walter

Reaction score
O0O!
a 300$ Kermit??...Do you think it could be the Master Replica's Kermit???...Or maybe a new kind of puppet replica.. This is getting exciting.. I need to go to DHS pronto!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Im going in 2 weeks so ill take some better pics of every little Muppet thing they let me...my sister recently told me they just put out a 300$ Kermit
Hope your sister isnt having you on.The plushes in the picture look like normal 3D Fozzie plush dolls to me! If there are build a fozzie's, I would like them to be more realistic for the trouble that you go to, rather than looking like something that you could buy already made.And as for a kermit coming out, I am sure that these would get more news and not just be put out quitely.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Hope your sister isnt having you on.The plushes in the picture look like normal 3D Fozzie plush dolls to me! If there are build a fozzie's, I would like them to be more realistic for the trouble that you go to, rather than looking like something that you could buy already made.And as for a kermit coming out, I am sure that these would get more news and not just be put out quitely.
if your implying my sister is just lying to me for the fun of it im a little offended, she wouldnt do that, maybe confused at whats around but she would just tell me theres muppet stuff to get my hopes up

as i said im going in 2 weeks to visit her first and formost then go to disney so ill get to the bottom of this

Walter

Reaction score
have fun! im heading to disney mid august...look into that kermit too..if they still have it :smile:

Walter

Reaction score
awesome! I'll be there somewhere around the 20-21