Bunsen and Zelda Love Story

wes

Reaction score
Bunsen Honeydew and Zelda Von Neuter
A complicated Love story
Or
Mellonchally Love"​

Chapter1
It was the mid 60’s a time of enlightenment, experimentation and love, for Bunsen Honeydew

it was the same but in a more scientific approach. Bunsen had been studying for year to get

his doctrine in ThD (Doctor of Thinkology) at Oxford. He had two years left on his doctorate

which made him work even faster. For year’s Bunsen had buried himself in his work, and his

extra work on the side, you see Bunsen was an inventor. Every once and a while Bunsen

would did him self out of his books for a five minute break and a cup of tea, (he was very

strict about this) he had no time to dilly dally. He would sit by his window over looking the

street and think about his inventions as he sipped his tea. He would watch the people walk by

hurrying to work or to class, and sometime young Beautiful young ladies walked buy.

Bunsen Secretly had wished that he could find some one to love, His books and invention

were nice but they were cold and lonely, He secretly wished he would have some one to hold

near and to love. As he sat, peering out the window he sighed, “One day,” he said to him

self “one day.” His hand was pressed against the window as it slid down to rest, he looked

down to notice that he had a couple minute left on his break, Bunsen was not a time Waster,

as he looked up he saw someone who caught his eye, Her skin was pink, her dress was purple,

she had the most beautiful cylindrical shaped head, geometry Drove him wild. He couldn’t take

his eye off of her, he stared at her as she walked down the street, coming in his direction,

she walked into his apartment building. Bunsen Heart skipped a Beat he could believe it, “If

only I could get the courage to talk to her!” He thought as he looked down at his watch, “oh

my” he exclaimed he had went three minute over on his break, he put the thought out of his

mind, “Back to Work!” he said as he shoved his face back in his work.

He tried and tried to concentrate but found it very hard, he keep thinking about the beautiful

Pink lady with the Orange nose, the geometric figure, he caught him self daydream and threw

his book closed as he raise his glasses to rub his eyes, he got up and went to the kitchen sink

to splash waster on my face, to wake him self out of a trance. As he wiped his face of he

heard a nock at the door, “I hope it’s not that crazy bear next door wanting to try out one of

his stupid jokes out on me again, I don’t think I can take it!” he said to him self, “COMING” he

yelled as he stepped over mountains of book and old inventions, “COMING” He yelled once

more, he just knew it was Fizzy, fuzzy What ever his name was, he started to speak as he

open the door “Look Fozzie” he stop it was the beautiful Pink lady with the Orange nose, and

the geometric figure, right there at his door. “What’s, What’s your name” he stuttered, with

out saying hello first or any thing first, “Zelda Rose” the beautiful Pink lady with the Orange

nose, and the geometric figure spoke, Bunsen was so over whelmed, that he passed out. As

Bunsen awoke He saw the most beautiful Nose and beady little eye ever, “Zelda” he spoke

softy, as he came back to reality, “Are your Ok” she exclaimed, as Bunsen picked himself off

the floor, “I haven’t eating anything yet my sugar most be really low!” He stared, realizing he

hadn’t told his name “Oh my name is Bunsen Honeydew,I finishing up my doctrine here at

Oxford, I’m originally from the states but came over here on a America to Britain transfer

Scholarship.” Bunsen Said Quickly, “Well, you passed out before I could tell you my whole

name it’s Zelda Rose Von Neuter,I live across the hall.” Zelda said plainly. Bunsen could hardly

believe that she his dream girl lived across the hall, and then he remembered that name. “ Is

that of the New York Von Neuter’s” Bunsen Asked, he Remembered an Article he once read in

Owl’s Monthly about a Zigfield Von Neuter from New York who made a fortune in the animal

sterilization field. “Yes, it is.” She said sadly, “But I really came over to borrow a cup of

Oatmeal for my owl.” “An Owl, oatmeal? Sure I’ll get it for you” Bunsen responded.

Bunsen climbed back over his books Inventions, back to his kitchen he got cup and filled it

with the oats, and he started back to the door. Zelda Looked up softly, “sense you haven’t

had any thing to eat would you like to come over to my place and have some dinner?” Bunsen

was ruptured, He couldn’t believe it he Could hardly speak, “ Yeh, Yea, Sure that sounds

great!” he stuttered filling Light headed again. “I’ll see you at…Lets make it half and hour I’ll

put some thing together.” But all Bunsen could do is Stutter some more “Yes, sure thing See

you there! Bunsen Shut the Door leaned upon it and sighed as he regained his

composure “Whew!! This could be the start of something great.

Hey Guys i got this Brain Fart the other Day, while watching The Muppet Show, we know that Zelda Rose and Dr phil Von neUter is related, well I suggested a theroy on the whole situation read it here at this post and then read the story!
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=24138

Beauregard

Reaction score
It's an interesting concept...yes, but not one I would be happy with. If Bunsen were Beaker's father, I'm sorry to say, that it would take the humour out as his treatment would be rather...abusive, really. However, it makes an interestinf fan-fic.

wes

Reaction score
But Does Bunsen Know that He's the father, Has Zelda told Does any one know?

I never thought of it like that, But how does it sound is it ok?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahh! I see...you do have a good story line idea, I was just pointing out that it wouldn't nec work in muppet cannon, but it's a clever thought and, yeah, I think it works here.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about the idea of this fan fiction. On one hand, it's a little bit cool that you are explainig why some similar-looking characters look so similar, but on the othe rhand, I never thought of beaker or Dr. Phil Van Neuter as children of Bunsen.

wes

Reaction score
I need to say this too, I forgot about Muppet babies, If we were going on that time line It never could happen! They were Babies together, Now that I remeber Muppet Babies it's hard for me to finish.

Should I continue, or stop with the storie line.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
great story! I love it so far! Keep going, but watch out for typos..It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
wes said:
I need to say this too, I forgot about Muppet babies, If we were going on that time line It never could happen! They were Babies together, Now that I remeber Muppet Babies it's hard for me to finish.

Should I continue, or stop with the storie line.
Wes personally I would not allow Muppet Babies to deter me from writing this story.
I always felt Muppet Babies was really just a completely independant spin off of the characters. I believe in fact it was inspired by the dream scene Piggy had in TMTM where literal Muppet Baby versions of the characters appeared in a nursery setting. And furthermore Piggy had said to Kermit just before her vision that she WISHED that she could have met Kermit a longer time ago. Up to when they were little babies. So really I don't place too much credit upon that timeline you were worried about. In the full context of TMTM it was only a fictitious dream:wink: