Bunsen and Zelda Love Story

wes

Reaction score
Ok, I will finish what i started, I have the second chapter already started, I'm doing this at work so it my take a littile longer, thats what i needed thanks for the inspiration!!:stick_out_tongue: :smile:

wes

Reaction score
Here it is...
Chapter 2

Bunsen regained this composer with a sigh, then he snap in to reality, realizing that he had to

get ready, to get flowers, to get something better to wear. He leap over his books, inventions

and mess to his closet skimming through old lab coats, trying to find a jacket or something

nice, he finally pick something nice as he admired his jacket vest and bowtie combination, as

he looked in the mirror and thought to himself, “what’s up hot stuff!” He then remembered

flowers! Bunsen looked around his apartment noticing a vase full of dried out flowers on his

coffee table “No those won’t do!” as he looked toward the window as he thought “ah ha” as

he grabbed a pair of Scissors raised the window grabbed a hand full of flowers and lopped

them off …

Mean while Back In Zelda’s apartment….Zelda Closed the door behind her and too realized that

she need to fix some thing in a hurry, “GEEVES!” she cried as a Finely dress man stepped out

of the Kitchen, “Yes, Madam Zelda, How May I be of service” he said in a thick Victorian

accent. Zelda explained that she needed dinner Post hast, “Geeves, I have invited over a

young man to have diner in thirty minutes can you whip together a nice meal”, “But of course,

Madam” as Geeves turn and trotted back in the kitchen to get the meal started. Zelda hoped

in the back of her mind that the glitz and glamour of her family money would not scare Bunsen

away, “Darn my father and that darn sterilization process!” Zelda was an heiress, but longed

for the glizts and glamour of stage and screen, and to sing her heart out. Zelda looked at the

time twenty five minute had past, She walked into the dinning room and Geeves had a full five

course meal prepared and spread on the table in just a matter of minutes, Jokingly Zelda look

at Geeves and asked, “What took you so Long?”, Geeves grimaced. Just then the door bell

rang, “Stay in the kitchen!” Zelda told Geeves, as she ran to the door and passed her

owl, “Now be nice to Mother Friend when he comes in Ok.” She said in a coy baby voice.

Zelda turn and looked through the peep hole to see the handsome green round headed man

she had met earlier. Zelda opened the door as both fumbled over what to say, she finally

Came to her senses, “Won’t you come in.” she said gracefully, Bunsen came in astounded by

the magnificent apartment, “Something smells good” Bunsen searching for something to

say! “I have somebody I want you to meet, Octavios my singing Owl.” “A singing Owl, does he

talk?” Bunsen asked, “Sure he does talk to him.” Zelda replied. Bunsen Walked up to the owl

sitting on his perch the owls eye’s widened, Bunsen tip his glasses and got really close

observing to bird, “Hello My name is Bunsen Honeydew.” “WHOO!” the owl replied, “Bunsen

Honeydew.” “WhOO!” “Bunsen” “WHOO!” getting perturbed Bunsen walked away as he

thought, “That Bird probably could tell me what band Peter Townsend played for!” Zelda Pipe

up, “Shall we intern to the Dining room!” Bunsen Nodded, “What a wonderful apartment you

have, it’s very posche.” Bunsen remarked as Zelda brought him into the Dining room. “Do you

like Beef Wellington, French cut green beans fingerling Potatoes?” Zelda remarked, “Who

Doesn’t!” Bunsen Said as He gazed in awe of the spread of food.

They sat down to dinner, as Bunsen try to remember his proper table manner, they talked

quietly over dinner, “So what are you doing here in Oxford?” Zelda asked. “I’m going for my

doctorate in thinkology, I’m an inventor!” Bunsen said joyfully as Zelda remarked, “Ooooh that

sounds exciting!” Bunsen sat in his chair quietly not knowing what to say, he finally piped

up, “What line of work are you in?” Zelda looked down trying to think of something that

wouldn’t sound snotty or high class; she did not want to tell Bunsen that she was an heiress

and didn’t really have to work due to the family wealth, but what she really wanted to do was

sing and act with her singing owl. She could see it now, her name in lights “Zelda Rose and

her Singing Owl” with people chanting her Name, ZELDA, ZELDA, ZELDA! “Zelda are you ok?”

Bunsen asked as Zelda snapped out of her day dream, “What do you do?” Bunsen remarked as

he stared caringly into her eyes, “I… I...I sing! I want to be in show business someday!” she

said excitedly, “I love music but I cant sing, and you know, I have always wanted to take my

invention on television, or maybe even stage to go to the masses.” As they gleamed lovingly

in to each others eyes their faces inches apart Bunsen and Zelda Kissed, knowing it was the

right thing to do!

Smiles

Reaction score
wow. great story, you definatley must keep writing more

interesting concept....makes you wonder......

wes

Reaction score
thanks for the good words but there are sme better stories in fan fic, enjoy the site my friend!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You're going very well Wes. This story has excellent potential.