Byron Fan Club

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
It was "pity"!

:mad:
Just for records sake, cause I know he'll go back and edit it, Byron admited that his "little brown haired girl" gave him a pity laugh.

Why don't you tell her about the board, and see if she'll come on here to check you out, or the more likely option that she'll run away.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
This is a Muppet News Flash......

A certain person bribed a certain Bear with a gift to start up a fan club for the person in question.

Details to follow......
Uhhhhhhh...sorry to destroy any potential "scoop" you thought ya had Nate, but that's a tabloid story, not a true one.

If you remember, Kevin started this whole thing up on his own well over a month ago (he didn't even tell me about it).

Then in some email dialogue approximately a week-and-a-half ago, he brought his Christmas gift upon himself. :wink:

(Heh, heh, heh...)

But he likes it!

:big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Just for records sake, cause I know he'll go back and edit it, Byron admited that his "little brown haired girl" gave him a pity laugh.

Why don't you tell her about the board, and see if she'll come on here to check you out, or the more likely option that she'll run away.
Yes, I did edit it, and yes, I forgot that dang word, cause you had me so FLUSTERED over all this "nonsense"!

:mad:

And I can't tell her about the board, cause she don't know 'bout muh feelin's for her...

:wink:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I believe Martha Stewart said the same thing.
Whatever. Mine's true, Kevin knows it, YOU know it, end of story.

Go dig up dirt on somebody who actually has some.

:rolleyes:

radionate

Reaction score
Oh I got more dirt on you then you'd care to admit.

For starters, two words:

HOT TUB

radionate

Reaction score
Poundin' is another word in Blackmail material. Only you weren't pounding fists.