Byron Fan Club

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Speaking of dusters, this tired thread sure needs a cleaning! DOh ho hoh ho!
*dons Statler/Waldorf mentality*
HEY!

Just because we don't have a golden-halled, marble-floored Fan Club like you might have, we are still a strong unit. Besides, we perfer to be dirty (at least I know I do...)

:big_grin:

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
HEY!

Just because we don't have a golden-halled, marble-floored Fan Club like you might have, we are still a strong unit. Besides, we perfer to be dirty (at least I know I do...)
Yes, I know...all bow down to the almighty Byron.

I swear Byron could post a thread called "Tumble Weeds" and he could command a thousand posts in a week.

Meanwhile I write really thought provoking ideas and thigns to try and show a new way of looking at things...or telling it like it is...and well. poo.

Oh well, we all cant be loved:frown:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
OoOoOo...A little jealous are we Beakey? This is how I break it down personally:

This, is a Muppet message board. The Muppets, while having certain thought provoking qualities, are all about one basic thing; fun. Byron has to be one of the most fun people in the world I know. I love the guy. I have said it before and I shall say it again; he is one of the only people that when I say 'LOL', I am actually laughing like crazy. With that quality, he is the perfect Muppet. Thus, us all being Muppets here, are compelled to post in threads started and/or related to Byron, simply because we have a really fun, goofy time.

I agree to the fullest extent that thought provoking posts are important and valuable on the forum. I try my hardest to participate in such posts because they are a great outlet for thinking people to communicate ideas, especially ones that are Muppet related. But, I like to have fun also. Byron make things fun. I'm sure if you try letting down the intellectual guard for a post or two, you'll see why we all love him so much.

So, don't feel hostile Cor Cor! Let the river of Byrony fun flow from within you! We all do!

Have a Funyon! :big_grin:

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
OoOoOo...A little jealous are we Beakey? This is how I break it down personally:

Thus, us all being Muppets here, are compelled to post in threads started and/or related to Byron, simply because we have a really fun, goofy time.

I'm sure if you try letting down the intellectual guard for a post or two, you'll see why we all love him so much.

So, don't feel hostile Cor Cor! Let the river of Byrony fun flow from within you! We all do!
Yes, 'when I say jump, you say how high'...I get it. Well we can't all be blind 16 year olds can we?

*anybody that knows me, knows it doesnt get more fun lovin, wacky and zany than me*

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
That was quite undignified and unfounded. Byron does not dictate any of us, we merely enjoy his company in threads. We could all be hostile, negitive people, but then where would the fun be?

That most definitely didn't sound like the "squishy, lovable Cory" you were so trying to pedal to people who previously disagreed with you. And you wonder why people have such a strong disliking towards you. God, blind 16 year old? How dilibrately hurtful can you be, especially when I was trying to further your intelligent posting campaign. Well, you think whatever it is you want to think. I will go about enjoying the positive aspects of the forum.

-Matt

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
nah they just both want to be supreme ruler of the Earth.....i would just be content with the neighborhood, but some people gotta have all or nothing....haha

Sarah

beaker

Reaction score
Well, you think whatever it is you want to think. I will go about enjoying the positive aspects of the forum.
Sounds like someone needs a warm squishy hug!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
some things just get lost in the tranlation of whoever is reading the post...just grin and ignore it! i think no one here tries to sound mean, it's just certain phrases are accepted in some parts of the world and in other places they are completely rude! and people have diff sense of humors!

Sarah

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
some things just get lost in the tranlation of whoever is reading the post...just grin and ignore it! i think no one here tries to sound mean, it's just certain phrases are accepted in some parts of the world and in other places they are completely rude! and people have diff sense of humors!
Hmmm, I think youre right! Maybe something can be learned here...instead of looking for differences, we can all celebrate our similarities! and hey, it is good we all have differing sense of humor. Otherwise we'd all be camped out in front of the tube watching reruns of Full House...err, something like that^_^

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
there's nothing wrong with full house....i've only seen every episode 48764 times!
haha

Sarah