Calling All Muppet Fan Help Is Needed

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I saw the pics for those figures, and they are AWESOME! I especially like the sidewalk set there with Oscar's can, Big Bird's old doors, the lamppost and the mailbox. Uh, exactly how tall are these figures?

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I saw the pics for those figures, and they are AWESOME! I especially like the sidewalk set there with Oscar's can, Big Bird's old doors, the lamppost and the mailbox. Uh, exactly how tall are these figures?

The Sesame figures should be about the same range of height as those in the Muppet line. If you mean how tall are they to scale with the street playset, they aren't to scale and not meant to be. Hope that helps at all.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I've never seen these ifgures in real life before (my town is CHEAP!), I was asking how tall they are measure-wise. Like how tall are they cm or in?

LadyVader

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
Just trying to help out a fellow member by throwing out suggestions. Personally, my interests don't lie in the action figure section, either. But I do have a good reason to encourage people to be willing to get involved, rather than just letting SW have total controll over what happens out there. After all, if SW really is the "non-profit organization" they claim to be, than that would mean that my tax dollars are part of what pays for what they are choosing to promote. And if that is the case, and I don't approve of something they are doing, than I feel I deserve to have my concerns aknowledged, and by more than just a "generic letter". Weather it be concerning action figures or the format of todays show, if the people at SW wish to continue to get support from us, than I think the voices of the general public, as a whole, deserve to be heard just as much as those "minority groups" that always seem to be getting first priority now days.

Well that funny rosewood you seemed to be very argumentative the opposite to being help full you seened to want to start argument just because i thoughr makeing some phone call were better than letters heres the from page i am taking about. http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=23541 I finnaly had a someone put e-mail address on so you would just stop hammering me over the head about makeing phone calls

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
LadyVader: There is only ever a necessity to post the same thread one time in one folder. In this case, the Sesame Merchandise folder would be most appropriate, I think, and I've merged all your threads that are just the same into one thread. Thanks, Kev

Rosewood

Reaction score
Okay, let's stop the knife throwing, here.

LadyVader said:
Well that funny rosewood you seemed to be very argumentative the opposite to being help full you seened to want to start argument just because i thoughr makeing some phone call were better than letters heres the from page i am taking about. http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=23541 I finnaly had a someone put e-mail address on so you would just stop hammering me over the head about makeing phone calls
LadyVader, please forgive me if any of the posts I have made have seemed to be personally attacking you. I have not meant for them to be. It is very possible I may have missunderstood something you said. And the fact that you are constantly trying to make yourself sound like "Yoda" in the way you speak does not help things. I, for one, only understand English. But as for the "hammering you over the head" part, that was never my intention. All I was trying to say was that I could not afford to call any phone numbers you had listed that were not toll free numbers. You can call anyone you wish, and I wish you all the success in the cause you are fighting for. Now that all the threads have been put where they should have been in the first place, this will be the last you will hear from me on this subject. Good luck in achieving your goal, and I mean that sincerely. yours truely, Rosewood:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was looking at the pics again today, and they're kind behind the times aren't they? I mean, the doors of Big Bird's nest area haven't looked like that since 2001, and the lamp post lost the "CTW" at the top after 1999.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think they're trying to go a little more retro on some of these figures for us older folks, D'Snowth.

Rose, thanks for replying with that.

LadyVader, sorry to put this here, but DO NOT CALL PEOPLE OUT! I've said this to too many people too many times: If you have a problem, walk away from the computer or contact a moderator. I do NOT tolerate any form of negativity at MC and do not expect to see such a thing again. You can click on the member name and either send an e-mail or private message to the moderators at any time, and don't hesitate to do so when you feel it is necessary, but DO NOT call someone on these message boards out again! Thank you.