Calling All Muppet Fan Help Is Needed

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
Ok guys I got a letter back lets see if it is the same as yours.

This is the letter that I got.

Dear David,

Thank you for writing to Sesame Workshop. We are always eager to
listen to
our viewers' ideas and concerns about Sesame Street. As we are
constantly
evaluating our programs, we thank you for sharing your viewpoints with
us.
I will be sure to forward your comments to the producers and
researchers of
Sesame Street.

Thank you again for taking time to write us. We hope that you continue
to
watch and enjoy our programming.

Sincerely,

Maria Maiurro
Show Publicity
Sesame Workshop
One Lincoln Plaza
New York, NY 10023

Luke

Reaction score
There's no point writing to Sesame Workshop, they have sold Palisades the license and they can produce the figures. They aren't the problem - it's the retailers. Main people to write to are the main toy stores as well as any little toy/action figure, collectables or TV/Film memorabilia sites on the internet.

And Ladyvader, you only need to post the same thread once, people view all new posts from all forums together usually, so they'll see it.

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
Luke said:
There's no point writing to Sesame Workshop, they have sold Palisades the license and they can produce the figures. They aren't the problem - it's the retailers. Main people to write to are the main toy stores as well as any little toy/action figure, collectables or TV/Film memorabilia sites on the internet.

And Ladyvader, you only need to post the same thread once, people view all new posts from all forums together usually, so they'll see it.
ah i think I must have steered you all wrong.

What the letter is about is producing classic Sesame Street clips on dvd.

Rosewood

Reaction score
Thats the same letter they sent me....

rumtar_10165 said:
This is the letter that I got.

Dear David,

Thank you for writing to Sesame Workshop. We are always eager to
listen to
our viewers' ideas and concerns about Sesame Street. As we are
constantly
evaluating our programs, we thank you for sharing your viewpoints with
us.
I will be sure to forward your comments to the producers and
researchers of
Sesame Street.

Thank you again for taking time to write us. We hope that you continue
to
watch and enjoy our programming.

Sincerely,

Maria Maiurro
Show Publicity
Sesame Workshop
One Lincoln Plaza
New York, NY 10023
Yeah, they sent me that same letter, word for word, about a totally different subject! (And to think, I actually thought they were starting to care!) Quite the tacky way to keep your fans baited, if you ask me. Mabey it's time to go to plan B, and hit them where it really hurts; in the eye of the open public via. the media!:mad:

zanimum

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
Yeah, they sent me that same letter, word for word, about a totally different subject! (And to think, I actually thought they were starting to care!) Quite the tacky way to keep your fans baited, if you ask me. Mabey it's time to go to plan B, and hit them where it really hurts; in the eye of the open public via. the media!:mad:
I'm sure if you were the Sesame Workshop PR person, and had the world emailing you their ideas, you'd send a form-letter too.

And why is the media to care that a line of adult-targeted action figures isn't going to be produced?

Rosewood

Reaction score
zanimum said:
I'm sure if you were the Sesame Workshop PR person, and had the world emailing you their ideas, you'd send a form-letter too.

And why is the media to care that a line of adult-targeted action figures isn't going to be produced?
Just trying to help out a fellow member by throwing out suggestions. Personally, my interests don't lie in the action figure section, either. But I do have a good reason to encourage people to be willing to get involved, rather than just letting SW have total controll over what happens out there. After all, if SW really is the "non-profit organization" they claim to be, than that would mean that my tax dollars are part of what pays for what they are choosing to promote. And if that is the case, and I don't approve of something they are doing, than I feel I deserve to have my concerns aknowledged, and by more than just a "generic letter". Weather it be concerning action figures or the format of todays show, if the people at SW wish to continue to get support from us, than I think the voices of the general public, as a whole, deserve to be heard just as much as those "minority groups" that always seem to be getting first priority now days.

LadyVader

Reaction score
Luke said:
There's no point writing to Sesame Workshop, they have sold Palisades the license and they can produce the figures. They aren't the problem - it's the retailers. Main people to write to are the main toy stores as well as any little toy/action figure, collectables or TV/Film memorabilia sites on the internet.QUOTE]

YES somebody has finally got wwwwwhhhhhooooo!