Can a DIE-HARD Flintstones fan help me out?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For some reason, I've been having flash backs to when I was a little guy (about 3 or 4 or so), and seeing a Flintstones special (or maybe it was an actual episode of the show, I can't remember), and from what I can recall from my flash backs, it involves the Flintstones and the Rubbles staying at a spooky hotel, and in one particular scene, Fred and Barney are gliding up and down a stair railing, at the top of the stairway is a bad guy with a giant pair of garden shears, and at the bottom of the stairway is a fat bad guy with a giant butcher's knife, both trying to do-in Fred and Barney. For some reason, I recall finding that particular scene funny, which may explain why it's the only scene I'm having flash backs of.

Can anyone identify this Flintstones...animated piece...for me?

Brinatello

Reaction score
That does sound familiar! Maybe try tv.com and type in The Flintstones. There should be an episode guide for it.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I think I've seen that episode too,but that was about 2 years ago.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Brinatello said:
That does sound familiar! Maybe try tv.com and type in The Flintstones. There should be an episode guide for it.
I hate TV.com! They destroyed TV Tome! I used to be an editor at TV Tome, and now all of my guides are being destroyed by those crazy people!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I hate TV.com! They destroyed TV Tome! I used to be an editor at TV Tome, and now all of my guides are being destroyed by those crazy people!
they are helping you out don't be a baby

BEAR

Reaction score
I dunno about what you are describing, but remember when they had new neighbors move in next door (on the opposite side of the Rubbles) and they were a family of monsters?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
they are helping you out don't be a baby
Oh shut up. If they were helping me out, they'd sell TV Tome back to it's original webmaster.

BEAR said:
I dunno about what you are describing, but remember when they had new neighbors move in next door (on the opposite side of the Rubbles) and they were a family of monsters?
THAT ONE I know what you're talking about, I have it on tape: "The Flintstones Meet the Frankestones". Dad was a frankenstein monster named Frankenstone, mom was a vampire named Oblivia, and they had a goth daughter and a little frankenstein boy.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
I remember the ep

Fred and Barney were not staying at a hotel nor the Frankenstone's place

Fred had an uncle named Giggles Flintstone who was an eccentric. He left Fred his fortune in his will with one stipulation that he stay the night in his house. If he failed the fortune went to his butler and his cook. The butler and the cook tried to kill Fred and Barney in various ways. Finally it was revealed that Giggles was still alive and that he had faked the whole thing to see if Fred was worthy of his money.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
Fred and Barney were not staying at a hotel nor the Frankenstone's place

Fred had an uncle named Giggles Flintstone who was an eccentric. He left Fred his fortune in his will with one stipulation that he stay the night in his house. If he failed the fortune went to his butler and his cook. The butler and the cook tried to kill Fred and Barney in various ways. Finally it was revealed that Giggles was still alive and that he had faked the whole thing to see if Fred was worthy of his money.
Yeah now I remember! Thanks!