Can Everyone Please Do Me A Huge Favor ?

Luke

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for voting for ALF - he has moved up a whole percentage since i posted the link here while all the other choices have moved down.

We still need loads of votes - keep em coming !

SuprGro78

Reaction score
Why don't we....

Hey there is also a place on the site to submit a celebrity idea. What do you say we submit a Muppet? It's worth a try. Sweetums anyone???

Later Taters
Chelle

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
To Luke

I E-mailed Lisa Buckley and told her to vote for him! I'm sure she will.

Sir Didymus

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I just voted for Alf.

I feel so complete now...

Luke

Reaction score
Yay - ALF has now replaced Terry Bradshaw in 3rd place moving a whole step closer to the top of the list. Awww - i could kiss you guys ! ;-)

BTW Sir Diddymus - Lisa Buckley as in ALF's right (or left) arm ? Oh i feel so priveledged. We must talk about her sometime.

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
To Luke

Luke,
Yes I e mailed her today. I'm not sure what she performed on Alf, but I know she made him. I've been talking a lot with her lately. She's really nice. She worked on Play with me Sesame.

Sir Didymus
or
Kermit/Gonzo

Luke

Reaction score
Just thought - seeing as this was a thread about ALF if there are any fans reading you can check out my new fan forum at http://alf.proboards9.com - it's pretty spoovy !

ALF is doing very well in the poll - long way to go till he moves from 3 to 2 but all the votes you guys gave him got him up a place and he's beating Terry Bradshaw who i can't stand.

Thanks all !

Luke

Gonzo

Reaction score
I also voted for Alf....just when I got "HA! I KILL me!" out of my system....

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

Luke

Reaction score
Guys,

This is just a big THANK YOU !!!!!! Your efforts helped make ALF top the poll and is currently the NUMBER ONE most popular 10-10-220 celebrity.