Can we do something about posting for posts sake?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I am in two group private conversations with the said members. I just shared a link to the thread, and told them I did that because I cared about them and hope that they understood.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good news and bad news...

The good news is I've deleted all of Corey Stoczynski's posts.
The bad news is that since I have no means of permanently banning the account, he'll still come back and keep posting.

My recommendation is to report his posts if anyone spots them before I happen to do so. That, and contact Phil so maybe he can deal with the situation. If not, then just report his actions as mentioned above.

Thanks for your help.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Cory aside, we've really been seeing some major improvements around here lately as far as the little issues we had recently are concerned, we really haven't had any major, mentionable problems as of late, I'm really pleased that thing have settled down and we all seem to be on the same page now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Now if only we could do something to stem the utter flood of spambots. In the last two days I've gotten rid of at least 245 varying multiple accounts. *Collapses into coffin bed.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, unfortunately, that's a problem with every forum on the web... it'd help if these servers could come up with patches and blocks that would better keep spambots from registering at forums over and over again.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I saw Cory's handiwork earlier, but you beat me to the punch. At the very least, he's progressed beyond his one-word replies he usually leaves on youtube, And You Have To Give Kudos To Someone Who Capitalizes Every Word With Such Panache.

Drtooth

Reaction score
He learned to capitalize!?!
I am...what..I ...really... I ... I ...can't... HE DID?!?! :confused:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Watches as Drtooth's head explodes just like Tom Servo during his Sherlockian theories at the end of Tormented. :laugh:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't want to be mean to a certain member, but it seems a certain someone just posted a random list of characters in a 10 year old thread about the action figure line that ended as many years ago. I don't know if that member has a history of posting random lists of characters, but there's just got to be something against randomly posting characters in a list somewhere.

Also... really? a 10 year old thread?