Canerica!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Splashes milk balloon on Bo. Was that more the warm reception you were expecting? Or has it left you with a cold shoulder, along with cold everything...
*Hides back into underground control room to watch the chaos from afar.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well, what kind of response were you expecting, Beau?

Layla: We could've, y'know... conquered Britain or something, but... That would've been a little extreme.

That reminds me, Beau... Do you find that there are no trees, the air is poisoned, and people are always trying to kill you? It came up in a recent conversation...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If so.. Then consider the wonders of living in your own ubber-dubber protective self-isolating bubble. Yes, this marvel of modern science will keep all deathly tortures away from actually penetrating your cold ironlike hide. And it can be yours for the low low low price of your first-born child... Or $125999.99, whichever comes first.

*In super speedy voice: Bubble does not protect against the heart-stabbing pain of fanfictional torture lines.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, it sounds like you guys are having fun! Now, Leyla, you just have to swing by me and then drive through the rest of Canada to get back to the east coast, and your trip would be complete. >: D

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So if say... Were I to go to Ottawa on some school-related business or other, I wouldn't be able to meet you Mrs. P, cause you don't live anywhere near there?

RedDragon

Reaction score
Phew!...I just finished planning out our second trip to Chicago...We didn't plan the first trip so well...We did lots of walking...our feet really hurt after that...Now I know exactly where we are going and how we are going to get there...It's exhausting being a responsible grown-up...AHHHH! <runs in panicked circles>

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Sorry Count, I don't discuss my specific whereabouts.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's OK... Hope to meet you some day though.