Canerica!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... Can't a guy have some fun here? Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to make that mistake... It's all our falt... Curtains!
*Three monsters come out behind the curtains and dress Mrs. Pepper and Layla in costumes befitting a classy Mexican solo.

But it doesn't have to be a solo... Stop this at once! This is not funny!
Oh we all think the bacon bit was funny.
Layla's your guest...
To follow the show...
No matter how weary...
No matter how far...

To dream... The imporkible dream!
*Maracas shaking at the end.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
WHAT? **takes off her Mexican hat and flings it like a frisbee at The Count** Hiiiii-YAAAAH!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Holds up hand and deftly catches sombrero. Ole! *Throws a bouquet of rrrrrrred rrrrroses to the firey Pepper. She's quite a spicy thing, maybe she's a chili or jalapeño.

Beauregard

Reaction score
M'pat! *sneezes*

Well, while all eyes have been on the Canericans...something else has been moving on the horizen...something going up-town, something swimming cross-waters...something...interest.

Stay Tuned!

RedDragon

Reaction score
Well, Layla is well on her way to Prawnie's..and Lisa and I miss her already...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
*Holds up hand and deftly catches sombrero. Ole! *Throws a bouquet of rrrrrrred rrrrroses to the firey Pepper. She's quite a spicy thing, maybe she's a chili or jalapeño.
Ole! **catches the bouquet of flowers and attempts to do some kind ofspanish dance** What's more spicy, a chili pepper or a jalapeño?

M'pat! *sneezes*
Bless you! :smile:

Well, while all eyes have been on the Canericans...something else has been moving on the horizen...something going up-town, something swimming cross-waters...something...interest.

Stay Tuned!
If you're crossing the pond you better come visit this lily-pad! :wink:

Well, Layla is well on her way to Prawnie's..and Lisa and I miss her already...
RedDragon I'm sorry you miss her already! **huggles** I hope you took lots of pictures to remember your visit!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The latter... At least according to Bobo. And she's not that far away, Nyssa and Lisa, you can always drive down to Carbondale and meet up with Prawny and La-La-La-Layla.

RedDragon

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
RedDragon I'm sorry you miss her already! **huggles** I hope you took lots of pictures to remember your visit!
<hugs> I did and so did Lisa...And Beau is meeting with the other Danglishes in Scotland, I think...

The Count said:
And she's not that far away, Nyssa and Lisa, you can always drive down to Carbondale and meet up with Prawny and La-La-La-Layla.
Well, I can't drive anywhere, I have neither car nor drivers licence...And Lisa is at her college orientation and won't be back until after Layla leaves Prawnie's...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Typical... You keep throwing your facts into the argument. Well fine, just get Super Grover to fly you there. Or even better, call up Aladdin's Magic Carpet to zoom you straight over to Prawny's.