Canerica!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is that meant as an insult or a compliment?
*Keeps staff an inch above the ground with the force to slam it down should the clumsworth custodian give the wrong answer.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Erm...can we say, "No answer" and see how it goes from there?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Makes the air around Bo tickle with small currents of electricity. An answer now, if you'd be so kind.

Leyla

Reaction score
Oh my! Well, before things descend into violence, let me just step in here.

First off, I am still very happily out of Canada and visiting the continental US.

Actually... I'm NOT visiting the continental US. I'm visiting Ruahnna. <listens happily for the terrified screams of non ushy gushy folk>

We are having a WONDERFUL time, and although it is not in my nature to gloat, I am definately getting spoiled rotten with Ru stories.

It IS, however, in my nature to squeal like a little girl, so... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! <bouncy bouncy> RU IS SO COOL!

In fact, I've simply LOVED every MC'er I've been lucky enough to cross paths with. Toga, RedDragon, Prawnie, and now Ru. I've my fingers cross that none of these lovely people will start hiding from me now that they've (GASP!) Actually met me and had to put up with me.

We've been to an amusement park, beautiful gardens and all around the place. It's been one heck of a whirlwind tour, and unbelievably fun.

And Beau... fear not. Ru is so far ahead of me writing wise there's simply no way I could partner up with her. I just couldn't reach that level. So... she's the one you have to fear!:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... And fear Aunt Ru you should! Any chance we could get you to get some KG out of her Layla? Or is she concentrating on finishing GS first? And I also hope all this globetrotting has given you new drive to update your own story... When you get the chance to of course.

Enjoy the rest of your trip though, it sounds like it's a great and fabulous opportunity.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Nag, nag, nag...All you do is nag. It's like you're married to all of us :smile: ...Just teasing of course, tis my nature ...and I can't very well stray from it ...I know that without out nagging no one would ever write stories ...But, I do know more than a few people that don't write their stories anyways ...Me included, bien sur...And no amount of nagging will help that ...for that too, is my nature ...Ah well, you'll just have to come to terms with that ...I know I have.

La said:
In fact, I've simply LOVED every MC'er I've been lucky enough to cross paths with. Toga, RedDragon, Prawnie, and now Ru. I've my fingers cross that none of these lovely people will start hiding from me now that they've (GASP!) Actually met me and had to put up with me.
<sees Leyla> Hi Leyla...<tackles her> Oh dear...It seems I have fallen on you...<gets up and somehow Leyla gets tied to a chair> Hmm...How odd...<blink> LISA! I caught Leyla! She was trying to run away!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh-ho! You've captured a fine specimen of the Canerican devil lizard, or transmigratorious Canadienses dragonicus laylius. High marks... But can you get it to post fanfic instead of burning the chair she's tied to?

RedDragon

Reaction score
Not likely...she is one of the ones I was telling you about...:stick_out_tongue:

I made a quiz because Beau says "it's the newest craze" and I felt like it...

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Layla is indeed here, and we are having a wonderful time! We have watched The Frog Prince, The Kermit and Piggy Story, Muppets From Space, Muppet Treasure Island, the Sing-a-long, lots of episode clips and we have listened to Kermit, UnPigged! HOW COOL IS THAT? She has been a willing victim, um, listener, as I have tried to work out the convoluted plot of Kermie's Girl with its enormous cast and million sub-plots (Oh--and since I have finally posted a massive chunk on KG, I am now allowed to put down my laptop and move freely about the room!)

In Grover voice: I am going to be soooo lonely when she goes home. I will only have my family, my three cats and a wild garden snake to keep me company!

Next year, we must ALLL do something. I know! I know! Let's all meet at the new Walmart! I'll bring the brownies, 'kay?

Leyla

Reaction score
Yep! Ru is perfectly <large clunking sounds> free to <chains dragging> move about the room. <heavy padlocks clink shut>

I'm thinking of donning one of her Piggy wigs and talking her into adopting me. We have been having, oh, SUCH fun! (And the fact that I think being bitten by a garden snake is a highlight should not be interpreted as this being a nightmare of a vacation. It's been fabulous. The garden snake incident was just THAT funny. I will never forget um... Sassy the Snake.)

Poor Ru... you have NO idea how bored she is and how much free time she has. I wish I could stay here forever just to give her someone to take care of.

And about the listening... neener, neener, neener... you have no idea how lucky I am to be me! She spilled SO much, and it's been an unbelieveable pleasure to have been a starving Canadian leech. Now if you would just turn down the temperature in this country, I'd appreciate it!