Capt. Tater (an original puppet)

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
thank you all for the kind words....i don't suppose anyone here is from Connecticut? I'm creating a series of shows for children's performance, which i said earlier but I have a problem. I'm the only person doing it and i'm not sure where i can seek more help. If you or anyone you know lives in the CT region and is interested in this project let me know. ^__^
See, this is whyI wish i was in connecticut. Uconn has a puppetry program there. I'm not sure if you need to be a full time student to take the courses.

The Connecticut guild of puppetry
seems to be an active charter branch of the Puppeteers of America. I'm sure it all depends which part of connecticut you're in as to whether or not people are close to you, but I'd imagine with UConn right there, you'll find people close to you.

Also...hooray pirates!

Twitch92

Reaction score
Actually I went to UConn and almost got into the puppetry program years ago. I'm trying to see about getting my masters in puppetry there. At the time i was way to introverted to go and hunt down some puppeteers for help. But the CT guild sounds like a good lead. Thanks for the tips!

Twitch92

Reaction score
oh...and HURRAY back at ya...ya know...about the pirates...yar........