1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Carroll Spinney the most dedicated Muppeteer

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by BooberFraggless, Oct 5, 2005.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Maybe Jerry Nelson would write it. Or maybe Adam Hunt or somebody else in his family.
  2. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

How about Adam Hunt? It could be called "Remembering Richard: The Performer of Scooter and Janice" and he could rustle up some memories from Sandy Duncan, and maybe a companion of Gilda Radner's, and even his colleagues, Dave Goelz, Frank Oz, and Steve Whitmire.

BJ
  3. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

Yes, his book IS really great!!! Has anybody else tried to draw the Mr. Hopper picture Caroll drew?
  4. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

Caroll actually drew those pictures himself?! Cool!!! And I agree with the other Muppeters writing a book, and someone writing one for Richard as well. That would be awesome!
  5. rowlf84

rowlf84 New Member

Just FYI: Jerry still exclusively performs the Count. I would agree with all of you: Caroll is a muppeteer (and Big Bird) heart and soul and enjoys what he does extremely. But I wouldn't count Frank Oz out yet. He may seem short and uncaring, but from what I've seen of him he is very vested and proud of his Muppeteering background. I've seen him train some newer puppeteers and he wanted to make sure everything was up to caliber. He also cares very much for Sesame Street and wants to ensure it keeps true to its history. These are personal first-hand observations.
  6. puppetise

puppetise Member

hmmm

Did any of you think that if jim diddnt passaway that he two would still be doing kermit and his other characters huhuh and is jim was still around frank would be still performing so yes carol is the most dedicated but put in mind what i just said
    *steps of soapbox breathing heavily and has a tear run down his cheek

but his book is sweet
  7. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

I've actually never seen that episode, I've always wanted to