Cartoon Network Greenlights Two Series

Drtooth

Reaction score
Don't you mean 13 episodes, each consisting of two 11-minute segments?
No... they're counting 26 episodes as a season on CN. And there aren't 2 11 minute cartoons in Looney Tunes Show. It's one longer cartoon broken up by a song and or a Wile E Coyote segment.

Technically they count 26 episodes of AT, RS, Mad, and Gumball as a season, even though they can air in 30 minute segments of 2 11 minute cartoons, they're usually categorized as separate episodes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Technically they count 26 episodes of AT, RS, Mad, and Gumball as a season, even though they can air in 30 minute segments of 2 11 minute cartoons, they're usually categorized as separate episodes.
They didn't used to do that, now this is all very confusing.

Hubert

Reaction score
Huh...my bad...I thought that they were in season two, especially since it seems like the show has been on for quite some time, as D'Snowth said.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Both of those sound extremely...bleh...do we really need and more "magical" shows?

I wanna see more supernatural based stuff. I didn't think I would like Gravity Falls at first, but I really do (even if the round animation bugs me).

Hubert

Reaction score
That's what I kept thinking as I was reading that...what's with all this magical stuff?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I hope if it does get a second season, they retool it to have more slapstick in it. Point, Laser, Point was a great episode because it remembered what Looney Tunes humor should be. That and the early episode where they're at the resort and Daffy keeps getting beat up by Starlett Johanssen's body guard.
The latter ep. was basically what the original pitch of the show was going to be ("Laff Riot"), which would've been closer to LT style. I'm guessing they decided to just keep the script/storyboards and go with it. That explains the more classic-style humor and the Bob Clampet-like renderings of the characters.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wanna see more supernatural based stuff. I didn't think I would like Gravity Falls at first, but I really do (even if the round animation bugs me).
Well, I'd say Regular Show ventures into supernatural territories quite often. I even think of Gravity Falls as a more kid friendly version of Regular Show. But then of course, being the only show that actually deals with that stuff, it makes Gravity Falls all the more special, wouldn't you think?

The second season starts Wednesdays in October.
Thank Frog. LTS is bringing the characters back into the spotlight, better or worse. I'm actually laughing that this series has specific merchandise while the made to be toyetic failure that preceded it didn't so much as have a Happy Meal toy.