cartoons and kid shows live on stage

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score

Drtooth

Reaction score
Do Disney's Ice Shows count?

I saw Toy Story on cie, but that was the only one. I REALLY wanted to see Darkwing Duck on ice. I mean, Darkwing was my god ages 9-11.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I never really cared for Disney on Ice.:embarrassed: I've been 3 times, but never really got into it I guess.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Do Disney's Ice Shows count?

I saw Toy Story on cie, but that was the only one. I REALLY wanted to see Darkwing Duck on ice. I mean, Darkwing was my god ages 9-11.
I remember seeing most of TDA on ice, once upon a time. The block also had stage shows in Disneyland & Disney World (in the latter, this was located in Mickey's Starland, where The Judge's Tent is now) during its heyday, as well.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Thought I'd bump this thread, since I didn't really want to start another whole thread about this:

Someone posted 3 parts of Dragon Tales Live on Youtube!:big_grin: I actually remember this show, 'Missing Music Mystery', I first saw in 2001 and a revived version in 2005. While the clips do bring back memories, It really does seem MUCH better when you see it LIVE.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

On a side note, this show was produced by the same people that do the Sesame Street stage shows, VEE Corporation.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I bet that was. All I saw was SS Live and i was scared as He**
Lol funny.

I remember every year when I went as a child that before the show would start, I would cover my ears (and sometimes) would close my eyes! The opening used to scare me! And then you have this big 8-foot yellow canary walking out on stage! What's a kid to do?:big_grin:

Sesame Street (it was a country music theme of some kind, I'm pretty sure)
You're referring to 'Sesame Jamboree' I believe.

This commercial look familiar?
(Go to 30 sec.)