Celebrating Frank Oz!

SSLFan

Reaction score
a message...

:smile: : Muppet Stuff was created to explore the imagination deep within you. Wanna be a part of it? Vist the Muppet Stuff thread in the Classic Muppets section. Note: "Muppet Stuff" may move...

:rolleyes:: Yeah, whatever... Now, what were we saying?

:halo: : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FRANK OZ!

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Frank Oz's Birthday!

:excited: Happy, happy birthday Mr. Oz!:excited:

May you have the most Muppet-tastic of birthdays!

P.S.: Is that him pictured at the top of the main page (news page)? Never seen pics of Frank, so I just thought I'd ask.

Patricia/cherrypotion27

P.P.S: Does anyone know when Dave Goelz' (AKA man behind my favorite Fraggle, Boober) birthday is? Just curious.

SSLFan

Reaction score
:rolleyes: : July 16th ok!

:mad: : You are so arrogant!

:rolleyes:: (in romantic slur) For you Miss Piggy, I will be...

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to Frank Oz!

In honor of the day, here's a little bit of what "Of Muppets and Men" has to say about Frank:
"Frank Oz's humor is a sudden release of energy, a surge of comic inventiveness that is in direct proportion to his habitual seriousness. It comes bursting out almost despite him, as if a psychological dam has crumbled... His comedy has vitality because to him it is a necessity; it is crucial to the way he deals with the world... Oz is one of the keys to the Muppets being funny because he has the ability to trigger the other performers. Time and again he provokes responses which add to the comedy of the scene being played."

(Patricia: Dave Goelz's bday is July 16th)

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
:excited: Happy, happy birthday Mr. Oz!:excited:

P.S.: Is that him pictured at the top of the main page (news page)? Never seen pics of Frank, so I just thought I'd ask.
Yep! That is indeed a picture of Frank, along with some of his characters.:smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Happy birthday, Mr. Oz!

Thank you for so many years of great entertainment and memories!

If you run into him, say hi to one of my all-time favorites, Lefty!

:smile:

ploobis

Reaction score
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK OZ!"

Thank you for giving us hilarious Muppet Characters like Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Animal, Sam Eagle, George The Janitor, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Lefty The Salesman, Harvey Kneeslapper and The Mighty Favog!

Convincing John

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Mr. Oz!

Just think, somewhere out there in the world, Frank Oz is celebrating his birthday. That's awesome to think about. I hope he has a wonderful birthday, since he's given his fans so many wonderful moments with his creations, both in puppetry and in directing.

I celebrated Frank's birthday by ordering a pizza and watching "Revenge of the Sith". All those great Yoda scenes...

(Raises glass) Here's to you, Frank Oz. Happy Birthday!

Convincing John

zns

Reaction score
Frank Oz is one of the many Muppeteers that I admire. He is one of the few that I would like to meet. Happy Birthday Frank. :mad: :embarrassed: :frown: