1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Celebrating Frank Oz!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by theprawncracker, May 25, 2007.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Happy Birthday Mr. Oz and hope to you many more to come. Thanks for all the awsome characters you have preformed. Thanks and we all love yea. :o :halo: :attitude:
  2. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Happy birthday, Frank Oz. :)

May you continue to have good luck in your puppeteering and directing career. :)
  3. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Happy birthday Mr. Oz! :o You and I just so happen to share the same wonderful birthday, and it is an honour to tell the people I meet that I share a birthday with one of my heroes. I hope you had a great one! Thanks for being so funny and entertaining us for years.

Also, thanks for Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. I don't think it is said enough; it's one of the best comedies I've ever seen. :D
  4. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

How old is he? (This is coming from me, and not those Muppet icons I was using before!)
  5. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Frank just turned 63.
  6. amiki chan

amiki chan Member

WOW! So many Gemini babies including myself :p Happy Birthday Mr. Oz :)
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Happy late birthday Frank Oz!:)
  8. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

Happy Birthday Mr Oz I Am So Sorry That I Am So Late On Telling That . Wow You Are So Great On The Muppets , God Bless You And Your Great Talent .

I Hope That You Have A Great Year ....................:) You Did Such A Great Job On All The Caritors That You Worked With .
  9. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Okay, I'm VERY late for this, but happy belated birthday to my personal favorite Muppeteer!

"Kermit, can bears go in those fountains?"
    "What?"
    "Can bears go in those fountains?"
    "I don't think so."
    "I need a bath."