Celebrities the Public is Sick Of...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oh I think Mila Kunis is a fantastic comedic talent who busted her butt to get where she is. Family Guy is only a footnote in her resume. I'm not a heterosexual man, but I can't imagine any of them not appreciating her in many ways. She's beautiful without being a stick figure and unlike the sentiment of this thread - - she stays out of the limelight, tabloids and news unless directly publicizing a project. She's the kind of celeb others should aspire to be like. :flirt:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It's interesting how we're all suppposedly sick of talking about these people...and yet here we are talking about them, lol. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
* Kate Middleton... THANK YOU! I said it before, and I'll say it again, the Royal Wedding was nothing but a big joke.
Um, do you mind? That's my future King and Queen you are talking about...their wedding was of HUGE importance.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah but I've even talked to British people who are sick of the royal family. Just saying there's split opinions here. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh I think Mila Kunis is a fantastic comedic talent who busted her butt to get where she is. Family Guy is only a footnote in her resume. I'm not a heterosexual man, but I can't imagine any of them not appreciating her in many ways. She's beautiful without being a stick figure and unlike the sentiment of this thread - - she stays out of the limelight, tabloids and news unless directly publicizing a project. She's the kind of celeb others should aspire to be like. :flirt:
She is definitely attractive. Somehow she's kinda small and is more cheek pinching cute than hot to me. But her career beyond That 70's Show started later than the others. Topher and Ashton left near the end, leaving that disastrous last season. And the funny thing is, Topher was in a LOT more movies than Mila, but no one quite remembers any of them, but Spider-Man 3... and even then, who actually liked Spider-Man 3. Ashton became big, not so much just the movies, but that dumb MTV show.

I've noticed something, Mila's one of the few people on that show I like outside of that show. Ashton annoys me. I'm not sick enough of him to mention him separately... but I'm only watching the season premier of 2 and a Half Men due to morbid curiosity. Still, I wish they'd've pulled a News Radio and replaced Charlie with Jon Lovitz. After all, he did play Charlie's jingle writing rival.... in the con text of the show, he should have bought the house out from under him, and kept Alan and Jake and Berta just to annoy an unseen Charlie.

Jon Lovitz is a celebrity I can't get enough of. And you know else I can't get enough of, even though he's in everything? Neil Patrick Harris. He's like in everything. Even Batman Brave and the Bold and Adventure Time. I watched the Glee episode with him in it willingly. Though I would NOT see the Smurfs for him. Or Hank Azaria.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lol, yeah, I love Jon Lovitz too, one of the funniest guys in show-biz, no doubt about it!

And Neil Patrick Harris, I like that guy too, though the ONE thing that annoys me is that he's among those who does those commercials where they're like "OOH, LOOK AT ME! I'M SUCH A BIG STAR, THAT I GET EVERYTHING, AND YOU KNOW WHY? 'CAUSE I GOT COMCAST!" Yeah, I got Comcast too, and what do I get? Over charges on bills, internet that sucks, phone service where calls are dropped regularly, etc. Not like those Progressive (I THINk, or maybe it was another insurance company) where secondary actors and B-listers like John O'Hurrley or Ryan Stiles thought they were being spoiled for being big stars... those were kind of funny.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
well remember they don't do those commercials because the believe that stuff...its a paycheck and pay an actor enough and they will say anything for a company. for 50 grand i know i would

Drtooth

Reaction score
well remember they don't do those commercials because the believe that stuff...its a paycheck and pay an actor enough and they will say anything for a company. for 50 grand i know i would
Yeah... and at least those commercials attempt to be funny. I mean, if I see ONE more lame I'm a PC/I'm a Mac knockoff, I'm going to lose it. It's OVER! It's like a Rick Roll 6 years later in the middle of October... the meme lost it's charm.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I'd add Betty White to the list as well.

I mean, I do like Betty White as much as the next person, but hers is the most unusual and most random career ressurgence I've ever seen, and for the past couple of years or so, it's like she's basically thrown into every new movie or show for no other reason other than to say, "And we've got Betty White as part of the cast as well."

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Johnny Depp. Now, I ca't deny he is a good actor, but he's not the ONLY actor...and some people *cough*timburton*cough* have not gotten that message