Celebrity interviews you'd love to see

Princeton

Reaction score
I've got three:

1) Monica Lewinsky! I know there's already been a couple, but I can honestly say that growing up during the heyday of the Clinton scandal has made Monica one of my heroes!
2) Larry David, creator of Seinfeld. We've already heard what Jerry Seinfeld had to say about Michael Richards' rant, but I'd love to hear what the creator of Seinfeld has to say.
3) Now, this one we'd have to wait a few years for, but I would love to hear what Maddox (Angelina Jolie's first adopted child) has to say. This is the only person that has been with Angelina through all of her many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many affairs that she has had through the years. She adopted Maddox while she was with Billy Bob (Thornton) and she is now with Brad Pitts. If Barbera Walters doesn't grant an interview with Maddox, I will. It's no easy task being a witness to a woman who famously sleeps around and gives Maddox new men to call "Daddy" every day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've read a magazine interview with Kathy Greenwood, and she's done a couple of local TV interviews in Canada, and the sketch group she's a part of is going to be the focus of an upcoming Canadian-based documentary; Canada gets all the good stuff because I'd kill to actually see Kathy's interviews.

It would've been nice if I could've interviewed her for KGZ...

Princeton

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
It would've been nice if I could've interviewed her for KGZ...
Weren't you going to write her a letter asking her if you could interview her?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Princeton said:
Weren't you going to write her a letter asking her if you could interview her?
She never answered this time; I'm assume either she said no, or I'm also thinking I may have written down the wrong zip-code on the return address (I'm still not used to my new address).

Princeton

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I'm assuming either she said no,
Well, even if the answer was "no", don't you think she still would've answered?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Princeton said:
Well, even if the answer was "no", don't you think she still would've answered?
Maybe, because Kathy is one of the few celebrities I know who actually enjoy not only receiving but replying to fan-mail (I mean she actually WROTE back to me as well as send me an autograph I didn't even ask for when I first wrote her) because she really loves and appreciate her fans... so yeah, maybe I DID write down the wrong zip-code on my return address. I'd write her again and ask her if that's what I did, but I won't because that may NOT be the reason, and I really don't want her to think "jeez, is this guy ever going to stop writing?!" A celebrity can only take so much from his or her number one fan, you know?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Maybe she thinks that you wrote too many times, I'm pretty sure that she also gets a lot of fan mail from fans of Whose Line(not as much as my man Colin but still, a good portion considering that she wasn't really a regular cast member) Try dropping her an e-mail or a myspace message.
Anyways, the people who I like to interview is the MuzikMafia. All of em, not just one of em. But I would also like to see a bunch of interviews with dead people. Somebody get me the body of Walt Disney, and some strings. I think I have a sitcom for ABC

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
Try dropping her an e-mail or a myspace message.
How could I do that, she's not really that much of a computer person anyway!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Princeton said:
It's no easy task being a witness to a woman who famously sleeps around and gives Maddox new men to call "Daddy" every day.
Sorry to change the subject a bit here, but how does she famously sleep around? She's famous for being...quite brash in that...department but I wouldn't say Angelina was a **** or anything. Also, I wouldn't say that Maddox would have to call each of his mother's conquests "Daddy", the only reason he calls Brad "Daddy" is because Brad is his legal guardian now as well.

Getting back to the original....thingie...topic, I love watching interviews with Madonna (duh :stick_out_tongue:) just because she's so fascinating.

Princeton

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
Getting back to the original....thingie...topic, I love watching interviews with Madonna (duh :stick_out_tongue:) just because she's so fascinating.
Did you see her on Regis and Kelly last Thursday?