Celebrity interviews you'd love to see

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sorry to return to my little subject, but I just now remembered something: I couldn't have accidentally written down the wrong zip-code or something like that on the return address, because remember it came back to me as a "return to sender" thing because I didn't have enough postage on it to go into Canada... so I guess Kathy really did say no to a KGZ interview... oh well, maybe she was afraid I'd try to delve into her personal life and didn't want to answer questions like that, that's why Elizabeth Montgomery never agreed to do interviews.

Well, I tried, that's all I could do, right?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
But wait a minute. If it was returned to you because you didn't have enough postage, than she couldn't have gotten it, right?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
But wait a minute. If it was returned to you because you didn't have enough postage, than she couldn't have gotten it, right?
No, after I got it back I put enough postage on it so it can go into Canada and re-sent it.

Princeton

Reaction score
I know I'm a little late with this one, but when President Ford died, I wondered what Chevy Chase had to say since he parodied President Ford on SNL (in such a way, I might add, that COMPLETELY summed up his Presidential term).

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
Brian Henson and Henson family interview would be cool to see aout his life growing up and what he has in future for the muppets