Cereal Girl

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Sorry Fozzie Bear welcome to the forum although I see you've been here for a while like me but I'm still sort of new.
Anyway I'm Comical_DrBob or you can call me Chantal don't mind I'm an Aussie too Yayy,well you can see it since it says that on my location [Duh]

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I love this song a lot. Which is appropriate because I eat cereal a lot. Guess what I had for dinner tonight. That's right, cereal. Cheerios to be exact :big_grin:

Anyway, welcome to the forum FozzieBear! Can I call you Luke too?:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by FozzieBear
And then I have to pay for shipping, sometimes overseas prices. I just made a bid on the Sesame Street:Unpaved book. Is it worth getting?
Are you kiddin'? It is the best book I have ever read, same category as Chuck Jones's biography.

My copy is prettyu worn, since I can't put it down. I keep having to glue it togewther. I hope they release a Sesame Unpaved 2, to coincide with the 35th anneversary soon!:frown: :stick_out_tongue: :grouchy:

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Are you kiddin'? It is the best book I have ever read, same category as Chuck Jones's biography.
Oh good, I hope I win it then! :frown: :stick_out_tongue: And if they do end up releasing an Unpaved 2 book, let me know, so I can start searching eBay for one, coz they wont release it in Australia, Im sure of it! :halo: :flirt:

FozzieBear

Reaction score
thats cool that cereal girl is on a "best of" cd, it deserves to be. It has always been one of my favorite SS songs, after Cookie Monsters "healthy food" :smile: