Challenge and Contribution - New Book by Me

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I thaught you had decided to forget about them? Oh well, maybe it's for the best that you keep on them! It's not right that they should be doing this!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I could rant and rave about Disney vs. Henson, but we all know that fight. And it's useless. One's a tyrant about copyrights, the other just simply asks for acknowledgements usually. It's the old vicious circle.

Little guy wants to do something out of admiration, Big Guy smashes it under his foot. Little guy cries, but Big Guy dosn't care. It always happens this way. Big guy gets his way all the time. Unless a lot of Little Guys get together, the Big Guy will always win.

I'm a Little Guy. And the Big Guy is looking more and more scary with each passing day.

And I think this Little Guy is ready to cry now. The Big Guy's almost beat me to death with inaccessability.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... They haven't said "NO" yet? If they haven't, then I see that as somewhat positive... Cause at least they haven't said "No" yet. Yes, they may be dragging their feet in responding, but there's still some good news.
Hope this helps.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
It actually does help. Thank you, Ed. We're going to be revising and resending the letter sometime soon.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm thinking of you Sara. I pray things turn out well for you regarding your book in the end :smile: