Change of Heart

Beauregard

Reaction score
YEEEEEFUL! I gotta get up and get on, but will comment more later.

Yay for Robin! I'd love to see him visit the swamp again, sounds like he needs it.

Also, best line, was about the bed. I can almost feel how cold and uninviting it would be after the nightmeres.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Huggles der Lisa. Thank you for the story. Post more when you can. You know we appreciate it.
Now where's that Robin smilie when you need it?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh poor Kermit and his internal conflicts! Nightmares! That is just no good, poor, poor Kermit. Please don't leave us hanging here dear Lisa, please write some more!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
KEEEEEEEEEEEERMIT! ! ! The poor frog! Gah! That is AWFUL for him! How could Piggy... WHY would Piggy... It doesn't make--...Erm... it's just not likely. :wink: I do hope things start looking up for our friend the frog... and Miss Piggy had better have a good explanation for this! :mad:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Kermit snapped awake
I sftensnap awake about a minute before my Alarm clock. I love when verbs not commenly associated with the noun/adjective/adverb/etc following them are used. Snapped awake, flew to sleep, dropped into speech...

He pulled himself out of bed and went to his window, pushing it open a little further.
It's nice that he already has his window open. Throws back to the fact he probably used to sleep in the open.

Do Swamp Frog's have houses?

They’d been rehearsing in the boarding house instead of the theater, and they were hoping to get to the theater for the actual show.
*sniggers* I'd love to see SOME of their acts being practised in a small space :stick_out_tongue:

A little like balancing on a log, but with a backrest.
I can FEEL that.

Why did she have to be far away
Lisa...why do you always separate them!

I could go on...but I'm tired :stick_out_tongue: But I hope you can see some of hos my mind works as I'm reading, from these bits I picked out!

Beau

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Beau said:
Do Swamp Frog's have houses?
In my humble opinion... no. But that certainly doesn't mean that someone else can't write swamp Frogs with houses. It just means that you will probably never see me do so.

Regard said:
Lisa...why do you always separate them!
Because I am a cruel, vicious, malevolent creature, of course. Also, it is my personal experience that stories work much better when they have some sort of conflict. And I don't always separate them... <Shifty eyes>... <ahem>...

thecrackerprawn said:
It doesn't make--...Erm... it's just not likely.
Uh-huh. <Snickers>

redBooberwoman said:
Please don't leave us hanging here dear Lisa, please write some more!
Awww, but I love leaving you hanging! It's just so much fun! For example, remember when I was writing Flippersteps and ended a chapter with Miss Piggy looking at Kermit for the first time... and promptly left the country for six weeks? Oh that was AWESOME! ...Of course... I kept debating whether or not the last sentence should have been italicized... But I digress. The point is, leaving you hanging is fun! And... I still have homework to do and only one paragraph of the next chapter written, so if I do somehow manage to post today-- which, for the record, I highly doubt-- it will be laaaaaaate at night when everyone's in bed anyway! Darn it.

We call him the Count said:
Now where's that Robin smilie when you need it?
It's wherever the Rizzo smilie used to be.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Great Chapter! I love how kermit keeps trying to change the subject but keeps ending up thinking about Piggy. I really hope we hear Piggy's side of the story soon.

Please post more soon, I love waking up to new chapters!:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*taps fingers* Finally I story I am actually reading and looking forward to? And do you post more? NO! Tsk tsk TSK you.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*taps fingers* Finally I story I am actually reading and looking forward to? And do you post more? NO! Tsk tsk TSK you.
Ooh! Might I suggest you pop in for a spell and read the story I just finished which I link to in my signature? :halo:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
So, today got to be busier than anticipated, what with that extra errand I almost forgot, that reading that took longer than I thought it would, and that program that was actually enjoyable with people to whom I actually enjoyed talking. Oh, and the fire drill. In spite of these things... the next chapter is ALMOST done.

But not quite.

It WILL be done some time tomorrow... But I'm not QUITE done with the actual writing, and heck if I'm gonna type all this up tonight. So... tomorrow, yes.

But no complaining! You got story four days in a row. From me. That hasn't happened in AAAAAAAGES. No complaining.

...Who do I think I'm foolin'? (Yeah right, sure!) You'll complain just as much as you want anyway. :stick_out_tongue: