1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Changing Username

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by The King Pepe, Aug 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. The King Pepe

The King Pepe New Member

How do you change your username, i've tried and tried and still can't do it.
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

You kindly ask a moderator either here or via e-mail to change it for you. As long as the name isn't already taken, we will usually make the change for you.
  3. The King Pepe

The King Pepe New Member

Since i don't know any moderater i will just ask now so can any moderater please very kindly change my username from Peppi to Pepe. Thankyou very much.
  4. Phillip

5. The King Pepe

The King Pepe New Member

Can i do my version of Pepe, The King Pepe?
  6. Phillip

Your username has been updated to "The King Pepe". You will need to login under the new name.
  7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Hey Phillip, is D'Snowth already taken?
  8. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

no :D
  9. D'Snowth

Then I'll take it.
  10. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Oh! Here's a thread about this!

Mr. Chapman, I emailed you the other day about this, but could you please change my username from RowlftheAnt47 to KermieBaby47?

Thanks Much!
    Anthony
  11. Phillip

Both of your names have been updated.
  12. KermieBaby47

ALRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

Thank you very much Sir!

Have a Great Day! :) :) :) :) :)
  13. D'Snowth

Thank's alot! BTW, is there any limit to this? I mean is there only a certain amount of times you get to change your names?
  14. Phillip

It's better to chose a name and stick with it. Most people will recognize you by your membername.
  15. D'Snowth

Well, I believe I'll stick to D'Snowth, I was getting a little tired of using "Courage-Bagge" for all of my usernames.
  16. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

I should probably get a new user name too. After all, it's 2004 and I'm still Daffyfan2003. Maybe I should pick a name that doesn't have a year in it. :o
  17. KermieBaby47

Hey Mr. Chapman! I know this is VERY off topic, but when I was going over what pic to use as my avatar, I couldn't figure out how to do the background as a transparency so the color of the board would be seen (like in yours!) I've done it before on other boards, but it's been a while. Would you be able to help me out with this?
  18. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Go ask in the avatar thread and someone will do it for you.
  19. KermieBaby47

20. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

D'Snowth is a lovely user name, and you have a lvoely avatar too. They looks great together.

Little Questain though, where did the D come from? Does it have any relevence or is is just there because it looks mighty cool?

Bea:zany:regard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.