Changing Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Good BEAR, I like seeing your username around the boards.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
Good BEAR, I like seeing your username around the boards.
Thank you, Ernie101. That's very kind of you. I hope you had a nice birthday.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Good idea, I liked "BEAR" better. (coming from the active member of the Palisades board recently changed his name) :wink:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
changing my name...

Hiya Phillip,could you please change my name to D'GreatGonzo,thank you much.Will PM you about it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Noooooooo! Not you too Diana!
Frankly, I've liked knowing you as JaniceFerSure. Makes sense and goes with the persona of yours I've come to know, the songbird who can quote any song from the Muppets or classic rock & roll with the best of them.
Also makes sense given that your musically-inclined persona goes great with the Electric Mayhem roomies you got at the dorms. Maybe instead of D'Great Gonzo you could just change it to D'Songbird? Or Janice D'?
Just some ideas, and hope you change your mind. But if you stick with wanting a name change, just be sure to let all of us know.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
The Count said:
Noooooooo! Not you too Diana!
Frankly, I've liked knowing you as JaniceFerSure. Makes sense and goes with the persona of yours I've come to know, the songbird who can quote any song from the Muppets or classic rock & roll with the best of them.
Also makes sense given that your musically-inclined persona goes great with the Electric Mayhem roomies you got at the dorms. Maybe instead of D'Great Gonzo you could just change it to D'Songbird? Or Janice D'?
Just some ideas, and hope you change your mind. But if you stick with wanting a name change, just be sure to let all of us know.
Just wanting a change Count.How does Janice&GonzoFan sound or Janice & Gonzo?I finally decided Sarah D'Peach.

Fruitism,forevermore.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I thought about changing mine, I chose Gonzo14, because Gonzo's my favorite muppet and I was 14 at the time, but I'll leave it, I've gotten used to Gonzo14

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
dpurves said:
Can my user name be changed to Dennis?
I tried, but that membername is already taken.

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
I was thinking about changing my user name, but since I couldn't think of a new one I'm going to leave it the way it is. On second thought.... I might as well as well change it to Abbess Bryony. Having it with no space is finally getting on my nerves.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Phillip do you have any way of deleting accounts that haven't been used in about 4 years? I don't know if that's wrong or not.. but especially when someone has 1 post and isn't seen in a long time..

The reason I ask is that I could change my U/N to Ernie.. if their wasn't someone with that username. I'm not trying to be rude in anyway, but it could help me out.. Oh well!.

Thanks,

Drake.

Status
Not open for further replies.