Chapman Muppet Garage Sale

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everybody just wanted to let you know that we are have a huge sale on ebay. We never got around to selling some of our duplicate Muppet things when we got married and now is the time. From Sigma, plush, books, figures, etc... tons of stuff! We will also have some rare and unusual Muppet items that we just don't have room for any more. We have several things up for auction currently. But we will be adding more every few days, so check back often. You just never know what you might find. A lot of these items were used to help build up the Collectibles section you see right here on Muppet Central.

Click here to check out all the goodies we have listed so far. Remember there is lots more to come so check beck often. Thanks for looking and have fun shopping. :smile: We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. :wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
Thank you, Cindy Chapman! I look forward to checking out some of the stuff. P.S. Nice seeing a post from you. Hope things are well with your family and the new baby.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for asking. Hard to believe that Preston will be a year old in just a couple of weeks. Time flies.:eek:

Whatever

Reaction score
Oooh, we'll have to have a Mippet Central birthday party for our youngest member! :big_grin:

BEAR

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Oooh, we'll have to have a Mippet Central birthday party for our youngest member! :big_grin:

I really think we should. When is his birthday, Cindy? What if its on the same day as the Dorms anniversary?

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Preston's birthday is on the 10th of September. We're having a little get together here at the house. It is a Sesame Street theme party. Cake and ice cream for everybody!:eek:

Whatever

Reaction score
Cindy Chapman said:
Preston's birthday is on the 10th of September. We're having a little get together here at the house. It is a Sesame Street theme party. Cake and ice cream for everybody!:eek:
You guys have got to be the coolest parents. :big_grin: Way to go! :excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Cindy Chapman said:
Preston's birthday is on the 10th of September. We're having a little get together here at the house. It is a Sesame Street theme party. Cake and ice cream for everybody! :eek:
The 10th of September is the Dorms anniversary so it will be on the same day. Maybe we need to have a little get together at the Muppet Dorms too with the little birthday boy. I think it would be fun to do.

BEAR

Reaction score
That's awesome!

I remember when I had a Sesame Street themed birthday party as a little kid. In fact, I may have had a couple. I remember one year having a cake shaped like The Count!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know that we have more items up for sale. This time we have lots of Palisades items and some plush including Fisher Price. Be sure and check out all the good deals here.

Thanks for looking and if you can bid that is fantastic. If not, be sure and check back often for more great things. We are cleaning out the collection and there is bound to be something you are missing.