1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Chapman Muppet Garage Sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Cindy, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Hey everybody just wanted to let you know that we are have a huge sale on ebay. We never got around to selling some of our duplicate Muppet things when we got married and now is the time. From Sigma, plush, books, figures, etc... tons of stuff! We will also have some rare and unusual Muppet items that we just don't have room for any more. We have several things up for auction currently. But we will be adding more every few days, so check back often. You just never know what you might find. A lot of these items were used to help build up the Collectibles section you see right here on Muppet Central.

Click here to check out all the goodies we have listed so far. Remember there is lots more to come so check beck often. Thanks for looking and have fun shopping. :) We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. ;)
  2. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Thank you, Cindy Chapman! I look forward to checking out some of the stuff. P.S. Nice seeing a post from you. Hope things are well with your family and the new baby.
  3. Cindy

Hi, thanks for asking. Hard to believe that Preston will be a year old in just a couple of weeks. Time flies.:eek:
  4. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Oooh, we'll have to have a Mippet Central birthday party for our youngest member! :D
  5. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I really think we should. When is his birthday, Cindy? What if its on the same day as the Dorms anniversary?
  6. Cindy

Preston's birthday is on the 10th of September. We're having a little get together here at the house. It is a Sesame Street theme party. Cake and ice cream for everybody!:eek:
  7. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

You guys have got to be the coolest parents. :D Way to go! :excited:
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

The 10th of September is the Dorms anniversary so it will be on the same day. Maybe we need to have a little get together at the Muppet Dorms too with the little birthday boy. I think it would be fun to do.
  9. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

That's awesome!

I remember when I had a Sesame Street themed birthday party as a little kid. In fact, I may have had a couple. I remember one year having a cake shaped like The Count!
  10. Cindy

Just wanted to let you all know that we have more items up for sale. This time we have lots of Palisades items and some plush including Fisher Price. Be sure and check out all the good deals here.

Thanks for looking and if you can bid that is fantastic. If not, be sure and check back often for more great things. We are cleaning out the collection and there is bound to be something you are missing.
  11. JMPEclectic

JMPEclectic New Member

Does anyone here have the Muppet Movie songbook or sheet music for the song "Can You Picture That?" If anyone does, please send me an e-mail. Thank you.
  12. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Uhngh. Where was this thread back when it'd been front page news?
    So it was you selling those Mini Muppet Red Box packs Cindy... Thought so, at least a couple of my other forum friends got 'em.
    Got outbid on the duplicates... Guess next time, though I'm saving for a computer system, off the haunt for now.
    Hope you have successful purchases and the rest of the sales go great.
  13. Cindy

Thanks Count, sorry you weren't able to get some figures. Our selling has slowed a bit since we had a few other projects pop up. But do not fear, we have TONS more stuff we are getting rid of. Soon we'll be auctioning off more plush, stationary, Muppet Babies, lots and lots of books and other neat vintage and hard to find items. Just check back often, and I will try to post again once we get the auction train moving again.

Thanks everybody for putting up with my shameless plugs. And thanks to those who bid on our stuff!
  14. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

I've been watching your auctions but haven't seen anything lately. Please keep us posted when you have more.
  15. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hey, no prob Cindy. Keep checkin' da Bay to see if anything new's there. Once I get the computer system, then I'll be back on the haunt for the remaining items and the new SS additions.

Have a great day.
  16. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Is there still any good vintage Sesame Street items?
  17. Cindy

Actually yes. We will have vintage stuff from almost every genre, Fraggles, TMS, SS, etc.
  18. zns

zns Active Member

Say Cindy, are you and Phil still doing any garage sales on ebay? Just wasn't surte if you were or not. I'm still trying to find some certain stuff for my Muppet collection.