Chapman Muppet Garage Sale

JMPEclectic

Reaction score
Does anyone here have the Muppet Movie songbook or sheet music for the song "Can You Picture That?" If anyone does, please send me an e-mail. Thank you.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uhngh. Where was this thread back when it'd been front page news?
So it was you selling those Mini Muppet Red Box packs Cindy... Thought so, at least a couple of my other forum friends got 'em.
Got outbid on the duplicates... Guess next time, though I'm saving for a computer system, off the haunt for now.
Hope you have successful purchases and the rest of the sales go great.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Count, sorry you weren't able to get some figures. Our selling has slowed a bit since we had a few other projects pop up. But do not fear, we have TONS more stuff we are getting rid of. Soon we'll be auctioning off more plush, stationary, Muppet Babies, lots and lots of books and other neat vintage and hard to find items. Just check back often, and I will try to post again once we get the auction train moving again.

Thanks everybody for putting up with my shameless plugs. And thanks to those who bid on our stuff!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I've been watching your auctions but haven't seen anything lately. Please keep us posted when you have more.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, no prob Cindy. Keep checkin' da Bay to see if anything new's there. Once I get the computer system, then I'll be back on the haunt for the remaining items and the new SS additions.

Have a great day.

BEAR

Reaction score
Is there still any good vintage Sesame Street items?

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually yes. We will have vintage stuff from almost every genre, Fraggles, TMS, SS, etc.

zns

Reaction score
Say Cindy, are you and Phil still doing any garage sales on ebay? Just wasn't surte if you were or not. I'm still trying to find some certain stuff for my Muppet collection.