Characters who should have been babies

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
Just thought about Dave Coulier... I'd picture him doing baby versions of Big Bird, Ernie (although I might also picture Frank Welker doing him since the adult versions of Ernie and Kermit sound the same), and Cookie Monster, in addition to his baby versions of Animal, Bunsen Honeydew, Bean Bunny, and the one-time appearance of Baby Janice.

And speaking of Kermit... I wonder if he'll wear his cute little sailor suit if he becomes a Sesame Beginnings character. ;-)

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
Oh, forgot to mention Dave doing Uncle Statler and Uncle Waldorf as well.

Also forgot to mention... If Rob Paulsen did a good job doing the adult Boober in the Fraggle Rock cartoon, he could do a baby Boober as well (but with a voice similar to Carl Wheezer from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius). :-D

Beauregard

Reaction score
I can't see Kermit being a Sesame Begins character....but if he was, it would be awesome for him to wear that darling little suit of his!

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
It would have been interesting to see Zoot as a baby :cool: I've always wondered what he might have looked like.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
U know? I agree with Zoot Fan 1981.

It would've been kool to see Zoot as a baby. I also want that to happen. What about the rest of the band.
Animal, we've been seeing and Janice was shown only once. I would love to see the band when they were kids.