Check out my Anime Muppets

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
That's very awesome! It looks kind of kooky at first, but I'm beginning to like it. :smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I was working on Scooter and Waldorf, but never finished them. In all honesty? I was revamping my portfolio and thought this was a good idea, but before I finished, I got the job I rully wanted, sans the AniMuppets, so seeing as I was employed, I saw no dire need to finish them immediately, but I will still add to them someday. I'd rully like to develop Rowlf in some way. I am open to suggestions!
Oh WOW. That's so awesome!! I know this is such an old thread, but it would so totally awesome if we could see Scooter and Waldorf!!! *imagines Scooter as Vic Ramano's anime-style.* Wow. That so be FREAKING COOL!!!

Sorry, I'm such a fangirl. XD

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Yeah. I loved how you drew Scooter "real-style" anyways, and even if it's unfinished could you perhaps send me the picture of Scooter through email? I love to do maniuplations and finish up illustrations of other works. (I NEVER claim them as my own though.)

reneelouvier@gmail.com

Love your work Vic! And I hope my picture didn't cause too much of a problem to you. :smile: