1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Check This Out...

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by ResidentLilly, Jan 30, 2003.

1. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

No problem Ken. You guys are always welcome here.

Thanks for the news! MAMMA looks great. Really beautiful sculpt.

*wants to shout*

PIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGSSSS IIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN SPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE !!!!
  3. Luke

Luke Active Member

Whoaaaa !!!! It's MAMMA-Magnificient !!!!
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Can i just be the first to say that was quite a 'hair raising' daily bit !!! :eek:
  6. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

what the heck did they do to that piggy??? That's crazy!!

Mamma looks really cool...I like the r2-d2 esque-ness of it....right on!! :)
  7. Luke

Luke Active Member

I think they used Barbie hair on Piggy, but her hair never looked like Barbie hair.
  8. radionate

radionate New Member

I'm really getting more and more blown away by the pictures, which have never done the figures justice. To me that means that this wave must kick some big time booty. I can't wait.
  9. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

... I think that's the first time I've ever heard Phil go into one of our crazy rants. Welcome aboard, Phil, you wild man!
  10. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

Hmmmm, that real hair is er 'interesting'.
    Are they being made by the same company that is producing the Kermit/Piggy Wedding cake toppers?
  11. radionate

radionate New Member

Say What? This is news on MC. Wedding Cake Toppers?
  12. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Holy Macaroni!!! Where'd that come from???

You know, if they used less hair, I think Piggy would look okay, but, what happened to Beaker??? I've seen plenty of toys that have done that, and that's never happened! Yikes!!!
  13. Sweetums74

Sweetums74 New Member

14. Hairfarmer

Hairfarmer New Member

Ken was able to get Henson to OK a very limited run of Kermit and Piggy in wedding attire which were given to guests at his wedding last month. No they can't sell any of them. We've already tried asking, bribing, begging. He just can't do it. It's entirely posible that some wedding guest may eventually put theirs up on Ebay but not likely.
    :)
  15. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

And you didn't invite us, Ken? :D
  16. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Often wonder what I will do with the few extra ones I have...
  17. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

*sees MAMMA*

:D

Yay!

*sees Piggy figure with real hair*

:eek:

Aaaaaaaah!

Aaaaaaaah!

Aaaaaaaah!

Aaaaaaaah!

Aaaaaaaah!

Aaaaaaaah!
  18. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Beg pardon?

Resident Lilly, may I be the first to tell you that you are my best friend in the whole world.

ResidentLilly is my best friend in thw world!
    ResidentLilly is my best friend in the sea!!!!
  19. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

I was refering to the people who are taking the series one figures, and repainting them, and selling them... they look horrid.
    They aren't even springing for the tux Kermit, just painting the collar on the regular Kermit white!
    They look terrible, if you look around ebay, you will find them, they are real stinky!
  20. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

Hey Ken, buddy pal. Remember that book I sent you? Free of charge? Just a favor from one buddy to another? Remember that? Just making sure. That's all.

Nice pics. Really enjoyed the daily bit. Now I've got to add Momma and Super Scooter to my desktop collage. Except, I don't have my thread any more to put it in.

So should I make a new collage revision for two weeks, or wait until Toy Fair and maybe get a few more in there?