Chicago WizardWorld Help

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Hi--

If anyone is going to the Chicago Wizard World show-- I would really appreciate it if they would pick up a Vanishing Cream Beeker for me. My husband is a huge Beeker fan and I'd love to surprise him with one. Of course I would pay for the figure and shipping and I'd split the cost of admission to the show with you-- I could even throw in a little quilted Muppet Towel for your trouble....

Thanks,

Blinky

Reaction score
Muppetquilter,

I do not want to step on your toes but if anyone else could help me out as well I would appreciate it (after The Muppetquilter has been taken care of course)

FER SURE

Reaction score
I am going to the Chicago show. My 2 are already taken (by me). I can get them for people but it all depends on wheather I can get friends to go with me. I can most lik'ely trick them into a trip to Chi town but they arent gonna wanna pay to get into a convention. This means if I am able to get figures for anyone, they are going to have to pay split the addmission charge. If anyone is interested I am making a list. I figure the costs to be 30.00, 15.00 for beaker, 10.00 split addmission and 5.00 shipping. If your up for this there are 4 spaces on the list as of now and maybe more later. Please remeber there are NO PROMISES.

Blinky

Reaction score
Fer Sure,

I could pay 30 dollars for the figure if there is still space on your list.

MM-III

Reaction score
I'd like to reserve a space as well if it becomes available...

you can grab my contact info by emailing me below...

mmontag@mindspring.com

Thanks in advance if this works out!

gorry

Reaction score
from what i can read that's 3 so make me number 4!put me on the list!i will pay $30 for it if you can get it.

FER SURE

Reaction score
As of now the list is FULL! I have never recieved that much e-mail before in such a small amount of time. As I said before there may be more spots later.

FER SURE

Reaction score
Lots of people bypassed posting and emailed directly. Thoses people wound up on the list. Unfortunatly your post and that from MM-III came later than the others and you didn't make the list. There may be more spots available later but at this time I am full.