Chicago WizardWorld Help

gorry

Reaction score
it's alright.i have other sources,i'll end up with the beaker no matter what so it's o.k.:smile:

Blinky

Reaction score
I am still looking for some kind hearted soul who maybe able to pick me up an exclusive beaker.:big_grin:

bizarreblair

Reaction score
Invisibeaker

I live in Chicago (thankfully), so I plan on attending the show as well. I'll try to get my wife to accompany me, and whoever else I can round up so I can get Beakers for fellow MC folks. Here's my deal: I do not want these figures to sell on ebay. I only want one for myself. The reason I want more is so I can trade with you wonderful folks who are able to attend other shows across the country. Therefore, my first extra Beaker will go to whoever wants to trade me for a Dr. Teeth repaint from Philly, second Beaker will go to someone who wants to trade me for the San Diego Animal, and so on... I think that if we (the MC people) have enough representation around the country, we might all be able to get those elusive exclusives at the conventions. What does everybody think? Let me know.

gorry

Reaction score
i got a repaint dr.teeth from my mom.so i could trade it.

bizarreblair

Reaction score
gorry

If you want the Chicago Beaker, gorry, you'll be my #1. I won't expect you to send the Dr. Teeth until I actuall acquire Beaker, of course. If you want, we can do this over e-mail, but I figure that if it's kept on the forum, everyone can see who is trading with whom so everyone is always up to date with who has what available. Did that make sense? Of course details (mailing info, etc.) can be taken care of over e-mail.

gorry

Reaction score
alright.i'll just save up for another dr.teeth on ebay or something.i'll find another,it probobly won't be any trouble finding one for myself.

bizarreblair

Reaction score
You mean you're willing to trade your ONLY Dr. Teeth for Vanishing Cream Beaker?! Well, that's up to you, but I was hoping you had an extra so that after our trade we would both have both the Dr. Teeth repaint and the new Beaker. But if you're a big Beaker fan...

gorry

Reaction score
i willing to trade because i have the money to just go over to ebay and buy another.:smile:
so don't worry both of us will end up with both.

bizarreblair

Reaction score
ah yes, well as someone else mentioned earlier, I guess it's cheaper to get an ebay Muppet exclusive than to but a plane ticket across the country. We'll talk about this again closer to the next shows if that's cool. And as I said, if you're still willing to trade your Dr. Teeth when I get my Beakers...you'll get the first one.

Later...

gorry

Reaction score
yeah,lets just talk later,closer to the show.:smile: