Chris Cerf is still with the show!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Honestly, if he did die, we WOULD hear something about it. Rest assured he was on 60 minutes a few months ago speaking out against the horrible things they've been doing with Sesame Street songs (that's as far as I will go).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Honestly, if he did die, we WOULD hear something about it. Rest assured he was on 60 minutes a few months ago speaking out against the horrible things they've been doing with Sesame Street songs (that's as far as I will go).
Like what? I don't really watch 60 Minutes, but I'm interested in hearing what he's talking about.

But again, yeah, I guess with other original SS musical greats like Joe Raposo having passed and all, I guess I was under the impression that Chris Cerf was as well... that last I saw of him was a brief appearance in a featurette on The Cat in the Hat DVD (Mike Myers version) about "the real" Theodore Giesel, otherwise known to the world as Dr. Seuss... and that was a good few years ago.

Drtooth

Reaction score
First off... the song was officially posted bySesame Workshop if you want to show it in GOOD quality.

Like what? I don't really watch 60 Minutes, but I'm interested in hearing what he's talking about.
Long story short, the military used the music for torture. I don't think anyone would have been happy with that. But this isn't a thread about that, so I won't say more than just a standard "That's unthinkably horrible to do with something meant to spread joy."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Long story short, the military used the music for torture. I don't think anyone would have been happy with that. But this isn't a thread about that, so I won't say more than just a standard "That's unthinkably horrible to do with something meant to spread joy."
Is that kind of like that episode of Rocko where they played the theme song for "Mervin the Happy Cat" in the dog pound, and all the stray dogs went crazy?