Christmas Movie News

danielromens

Reaction score
Sweet, good for Eric, I personally think he is more Frank's piggy than even frank as of late. Kermit's a little more Kermit because of it as well. To bad we couldn't have seen this in Cali. New York maybe. Lets hope.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I would think Eric would do Fozzie as well.

Zack)Rowlf the, it would be cool for Eric to do Piggy's voice and Frank to do Fozzie's, Animal's, and Sam's,but most likely,no...Dog.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys.

Someone has now taken over Fozzie, Us in the UK will be able to hear him on a Radio Show this sunday ! And Animal sounds good too, i heard him and a bit of Fozzie in the Advertisement for it !

see ya

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
RE FRANK OZ...

NOTE the key words there "lent their voices," so it would likely be Oz's voice, and another puppeteer. I hate to say so, but at this point he might as well just leave it alone if that's all he is going to do. I'm mad at him. That and the fact that they could do a LOT more with Fozzie if they just would hire me for the role! that's all!

I own a rubber chicken, I own fuzzy nose glasses, I own a horn, I own a plastic banana...just like Fozzie. How much more could one guy be into doing that character than me??

Oh, well, I suppose that would be the guy they actually hired to do it, huh? hmm...

Jealously,
Foz

radionate

Reaction score
Give the boy some Rogain and he'll even look like 'em!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'll even dye my fur orangey brownish! All I need is a magenta colored nose...

FOZ

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
I'll even dye my fur orangey brownish! All I need is a magenta colored nose...

FOZ
Dude, you have fur? I have two words for you:

WAXING STRIPS

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
LOL!

No, man; I don't have any fur...yet! But, if someone gets me that Rogaine...

CrockAlley

Reaction score
As for the "lent their voices" thing. I'd chalk that up to reporter ignorance. You know how they're always doing that. Like when articles are written about the old Star Wars movies, they always say Frank is the voice of Yoda, ignorant of the fact that he also performs Yoda. Besides, it says, "...lent their voices to to the 1992 The Muppets Christmas Carol..." which has no bearing on who will perform what in this new special.

Either way, I can't get that "Race the Truck" commercial out of my head.

Is anyone worried about this alleged kiss? I fear for Kermit's sanity if he were to actually do this. I mean, he doesn't actually like Piggy like that, does he?

"...first significant kiss..." Muppets Take Manhattan's kiss wasn't significant? Or is this a "real life" thing?

Foreignman

Reaction score
Kermit does like Piggy like that!!! Kermit may be resistant at times, and Piggy does come on too strong for his tastes, but Kermit is in love with her. Ever since that beauty pagent Kermit has been in love with her, and I think, he always will be.