1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Christmas Special

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by BeakerFan14, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

www.muppetcast.com! Roughly four years of really good Muppet podcasting by a good guy named Steve. Lots of interviews, with the likes of Frank Oz, Kevin Clash, Dave Goelz Steve Whitmire and Jerry Nelson showing up! Dig in. It's unfortunately ending very soon, but it had a great run.
  2. dte

dte New Member

YES! That is Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas, the single best Christmas special ever made.

And, in the future, if Kermit is on a video that costs $1, buy it, no questions asked. :)
  3. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

The MuppetCast is ending soon?! This is the first I'm hearing of this! What's going on?
  4. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Steve will be explaining why in the next podcast (which should land after the 1st of 2012) - I don't know why, but he hinted at it very strongly in his most recent episode, but never said it outright. He told folks they could ask him on Facebook or e-mail, but that he'll say much more in the last episode. It's a shame, but I understand it. It's been four years and stuff just gets in the way sometimes.