1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

CinderJanice and Pigerella

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MissMusical12, Jul 19, 2012.

1. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Oh! I loved this chapter! Post more tomorrow okay?
    FloydxJanice776 likes this.
  2. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

3. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Chapter 6: Midnight Irony
    DING! DING! The clock had struck midnight!

Piggy panicked and started to run away. "I'm sorry, mon princey, I have to go!" she yelled. "Wait! Come back!" Prince Kermit said as he tried to chase after her. "I don't even know who you are! Good grief, this story makes no sense. Wait!"

Janice tried to run away when the clock struck midnight, but Prince Floyd held her back. "Woah woah woah....where are you going?" he asked. "Okay like long story short. I come from the poor side of the kingdom. Me and my friend came to the ball because some fairy god dude magically got us here. And now it's like midnight and I need to go!" Janice said quickly. Before Janice could run away again, Prince Floyd held her back again. "Okay as ridiculous as this part of the story is, I'm not letting you go," Prince Floyd. "But....." Janice tried to say. "Janice....I don't care if you're poor," Prince Floyd interrupted. "I love you for who you are. I don't wanna love someone just because they're rich and they have money and they look beautiful at the same time. I'd rather marry a sweet, rockin, beautiful poor girl like you than a snobby rich girl with no musical soul whatsoever." "You mean it, fer sure?" Janice asked. "I mean it," Prince Floyd replied.

Janice then kissed Prince Floyd once more, just as her beautiful dress turned back into rags. She realized it after she released her kiss with Prince Floyd. "Oh no!" Janice said in worry. "Don't fret, Janice," Prince Floyd said. "You're still beautiful, even in rags." He then took her hand and brought her back to the castle.

Meanwhile, Prince Kermit was still chasing the "desperate to get out of here" Piggy. As Piggy ran down the the castle steps, she lost one of her glass slippers, in which Prince Kermit picked up as he watched Piggy ride off in her carriage into the night. Unfortunately, the magic wore off on her before she could reach her home. She and the little animals then hid in the forest where no one could see them. "Okay....I know I lost track of time...but....everything was so....amazing," Piggy said. "And Prince Kermit.....I got to dance with Prince Kermit....and we almost kissed!" She then looked down at her feet and noticed that one of her glass slippers were missing. "And....I lost my glass slipper." she said.

Rizzo, one of Janice's pet rats that was changed into a horse, then came up to Piggy and said "Hey. I think you're forgetting something else." "What, you disgusting rodent?" Piggy asked. "Janice," Rizzo responded. Piggy's eyes were wide open as she forgot all about her only friend. "JANICE!?!!?! Oh no! How could I forget moi's best friend!?!?!?" Piggy cried. "Ohhh.....I only hope she's okay."

"So this is the lovely maiden that you've chosen for a wife?" King Teeth asked Prince Floyd. "Yes, sir," Prince Floyd replied. "Her name is Janice." "Well it's such an honor to be meeting the future princess of the Hard Rock Kingdom," King Teeth said politely. "Like, it's such an honor to meet you too, your highness," Janice said as she curtsied. "Why is she in rags?" Zoot asked. "Because...." Prince Floyd started. "There's something I kinda learned tonight. That you don't just find any old maiden and call her your wife. You have to analyze, or whatever it's called. There's plenty of fish in the sea, and not just the rich snobby fishes. You gotta look at the personality and the beauty of the poor but beautiful poor fishes, too.....and that's how Janice stumbled into my life. Just like a fish....no...scratch that...a mermaid!" "MERMAID! MERMAID! MERMAID!" Animal said in excitement. "Mermaid nice and pretty. She make my owner happy." King Teeth then looked over at Prince Floyd then back at Animal. "Well...if Floyd here is happy, then I am, too," King Teeth replied. "Oh like thank you, your highness!" Janice said in excitement.

Just before they could celebrate the happiness of Prince Floyd and Janice, Prince Kermit sadly walked in, holding only Piggy's glass slipper. "Hey, why so glum, Princey poo?" Fozzie asked. "It's just....the girl I found left me....." Prince Kermit said sadly. Everyone gasped. "I found my true love...but she only left me her glass slipper..." Janice's head only thought of the one person who could fit that glass slipper. That one person.........was Piggy.
    -----------------------------------------End of Chapter 6------------------------------
    Have one Cinderella leave, the other stays.....and you guys were expecting both of them to leave......:laugh:
  4. muppetfan24/7

Wow! That different twist I ever heard was amzing than any other fairy tale I ever read. More plz!
  5. LeahXZoot4Evur

Poor Piggy! Plz! Do More!
  6. LeahXZoot4Evur

Could you do a Sleeping Beauty story? But with me as Rose....er....sleeping beauty and Zoot as the Prince?
  7. muppetfan24/7

I agree with Leah, MissMusical12! I would love to read a Muppet twist of Sleeping Beauty with Leah as Sleeping Beauty I mean Aurora and Zoot as the Prince. Well, it's up to you.
  8. MissMusical12

As much as a huge Zoot fan you are (judging by your username :cool: ), I'm not very good with requests, personally. I usually like writing under my own free will. I appreciate any ideas, but I just don't really do requests. Sorry. :(

But the Sleeping Beauty idea isn't too bad....I'll consider it in the future, though. :)
  9. MissMusical12

Yup! This chapter is another song chapter!!! YAY! SONG CHAPTERS!!!
    Chapter 7:More Than A Dream
    A day or so after the ball, Piggy was still alone in her ugly home, still worrying about Janice missing more than marrying Prince Kermit. She had bad thoughts like "Maybe the guards put her in jail" or "Maybe she got lost on the way home" or even as ridiculous as "Maybe those annoying pet rats made her their queen." Piggy now had to do not only her chores, but also Janice's chores, which made it ten times worse. Her only way to solve this problem now, she thought, was to find Fairy God Walter.

"Yoo-hoo!! Fairy God Walter!!!" Piggy yelled. "Where are you?? I need you!!!" Then suddenly, out of nowhere, Fairy God Walter appeared once more right before Piggy. "I got your call right away, Piggy," Fairy God Walter said. "I'm kinda doing an internship with the Tooth Fairy right now, but I'm more than welcome to help you out at any time." "Oh, it's horrible!" Piggy said. "Janice is missing, and I haven't seen her since the ball! Oh what am I going to do?" "Well, I brought along a handy crystal ball, so I could probably track down where Janice is," Fairy God Walter replied. He then got out the crystal ball and placed it on the table. Fairy God Walter then said these magic words "Oh great crystal ball with all your might, show me where Janice is in this day's light."

The crystal ball replied back by showing that Janice is at Prince Kermit's castle. She and a few other maidens are watching Prince Floyd and Zoot sword fight. Janice was staring dreamily towards Prince Floyd. When Prince Floyd got the opportunity to, he winked at her. Janice blushed and then blew a kiss to him, in which Prince Floyd caught. After he and Zoot finished their sword fight, Prince Floyd then rushed right to Janice and asked "Hey, Janice, you wanna go for a horseback ride later with me and Animal?" "Fer sure! I'd love to!" Janice said happily. "I love it when you say that," Prince Floyd said, somewhat flirtatiously, and then kissed Janice on the forehead.

"No....no..." Piggy said in sadness. "It....it can't be...." "What's the matter?" Fairy God Walter asked.

Piggy then began to sing:
    I've always dreamed
    That my life could be
    Like a fairy tale
    A perfect fantasy
    Every day a new adventure
    On some undiscovered shore
    Was it nothing more
    Than a dream?

Then one magic night
    With a single dance
    I found more that just
    A storybook romance
    And for once my life was perfect
    As we glided 'cross the floor
    And it was so much more
    So much more that a dream

I could say it never happened
    Just a dream from the start
    But then I'd live my life
    With a broken heart

"Oh Piggy..." Fairy God Walter said in concern. "I understand....." "THAT LITTLE BETRAYER FRIEND GOT HER HAPPY ENDING BEFORE MOI DID!!!!" Piggy yelled. "WHY I'VE NEVER......." "Piggy," Fairy God Walter said. "You should be happy for Janice. You should be happy she's not marrying Prince Kermit........" "What?" Piggy asked. "You should be happy for....."Fairy God Walter started. "No, the second thing..." Piggy interrupted. "You should be happy she's not marrying Prince Kermit?" Fairy God Walter said. "Yes....yes..That's the answer!" Piggy said in happiness. She then raced right out of the house, followed by Fairy God Walter and said "All I have to do is convince to Prince Kermit that I'm the girl he danced with at the ball. I have to prove I'm the one with the slipper. And most of all, I have to prove that I love him!"

Piggy then sang:
    'Cause in a prince's arms I found
    A love I can't deny
    If there's any chance to set things right
    I've simply got to try!

So I'll trust my heart
    What else can I do?
    I can't live in dreams
    If my dreams are to come true!
    There's a better life that's waiting
    Past the mountains I must climb
    I will take a chance on love
    To get my once upon a time!

Piggy then stopped and stared at Prince Kermit's castle, in the far away distance. She soon sang:
    Oh, I want so much more
    So much more
    Than a dream!
    -------------------------------End of Chapter 7---------------------------
    Sometimes, I love writing song fics/ chapter. This probably one of my best. The song Piggy sings is called "More Than A Dream" from Cinderella III: A Twist In Time. (Yes, the third movie of the three Disney Cinderella movies)

10. muppetfan24/7

All right! You go get your Frog..I mean Kermit. Go Piggy! More plz!
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  11. LeahXZoot4Evur

Awsome! Don't worry, I'll try to do the Sleeping Beauty story. You could do Sleeping Beauty your way. :)
  12. MissMusical12

Best of luck on it. ;)
  13. LeahXZoot4Evur

Dont you worry, I'm planin' the cast right now.
  14. MissMusical12

Awesome! :D
  15. MissMusical12

Gosh....chapter is very dramatic.....very very dramatic
    Chapter 8: Piggy Confronts Janice
    If there's one person Piggy needed now more than anyone it was Prince Kermit. But Fairy God Walter suggested that "In order to get to your lover, you must get through you're close one first." In short, Piggy needed to confront Janice. So, Piggy unwillingly decided to take a U-turn on seeing Prince Kermit and had to see Janice first.

Janice just couldn't believe how her life has dramatically changed in a matter of a few days. In just one night, she went from a poor wench to a princess, like that. But she couldn't help but think. On one point, she didn't need or want any of this that much. Piggy was really the one who wanted the royal life, not much Janice. If she had to, Janice could have the opportunity to give it up. On another point, Janice can't just leave Prince Floyd like that. She loves him, even if she's only known him for maybe three days. She still believes this story is confusing.

"Janice!!!" a voice cried out from behind the door, angrily. Janice opened the door of her and Prince Floyd's room in the castle, and guess who was standing right in front of her. Piggy. "Piggy!" Janice cried in happiness and hugged her. "I'm like so glad you're here......" "Don't talk to me you betrayer!" Piggy said as she shoved out of the way. "Piggy...what did I do?" Janice asked in confusion. "What do you mean what did you do?" Piggy said. "YOU ditched me at midnight. YOU left me stranded in the middle of nowhere in rags. And YOU made me lose one of moi's glass slippers!" "You know, like, it wasn't my fault I ditched you," Janice replied. "Oh I'm sorry," Piggy said, even more angrily "It's not your fault at all. It's your new husband's fault he decided to seduce you....." "I HAPPEN TO LOVE FLOYD!" Janice shouted. "And plus he like never seduced me. I don't even like know what seduce means! And besides, if wasn't for you, I wouldn't have fallen for Floyd in the first place." "YOU DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO GO!!!!" Piggy yelled out. "You could've cared less. And now all of a sudden you're picking a man over our friendship!" "What friendship?" Janice said.

Piggy was in silence. She couldn't believe what Janice said. She then dropped to the floor, crying. She was heartbroken over a friend, not a man. Tears streamed from her eyes like waterfalls. "Janice....." Piggy started. "I.....I.....I'm.....I'm....really....sorry...." Janice looked over at Piggy. She couldn't help it. If there's one thing Janice never wanted to see it was to see Piggy cry. Janice unfortunately let her half of heart to Prince Floyd take over her half of heart to Piggy just earlier. "Piggy..." Janice started as she got down next to Piggy. "I think I like should be the one who's sorry....I'm sorry I picked Floyd over you. You're not just my friend....you're not just my only friend...........you're like my best friend. You're like the sister I've never had....I really hate seeing you cry like this....I like rully do...." Piggy stopped crying and looked up at Janice. "For sure?" Piggy asked. "Well you said it wrong, but yeah fer sure," Janice replied and then hugged Piggy.

"I think I like came up with a brilliant idea to make you happy again," Janice then said. " You're going to leave Prince Floyd at the altar?" Piggy suggested. "No....." Janice said. "I'm going to get you to Prince Kermit."
    --------------------------------End of Chapter 8----------------------------
    Very short, but VERY dramatic chapter....I had to add a Piggy and Janice friendship moment there somewhere :mad::flirt: ...hmmm....the next chapter will probably (if not most likely) be the final chapter. So stay tuned for that.
  16. muppetfan24/7

Yes! Friendship is ver important. Without friendship, all you got is enemies all around us. We can be part of each other. Sometime brother and sisters! Oh! Ahem! More please!
  17. MissMusical12

Aye. The moral of the story so far: Friendship before Love. ( :mad: :flirt: before :sing::flirt: and :):mad:)
  18. muppetfan24/7

Yes! Thank you for the advice! Friendship comes first before love! Like I said, please come up with more story when you feel like it. Thanks!
  19. MissMusical12

I'm probably going to finish up this story tomorrow. :halo: Then I might do another FloydxJanice oneshot.
  20. LeahXZoot4Evur

Awsome for friendship! Can't wait for more!